Over the years, the world has added many prejudices and misunderstandings to him. Ruan Tang explained it many times, but he explained it more, but no one believed it.

Gradually he was too lazy to explain.

Lu Yang reluctantly looked at Ruan Tang's distant figure, but not far away, a beta stepped forward, coolly speaking.

He is a colleague of Ruan Tang and Lu Yang at the institute.

"Look, what I said to you, Ruan Tang can't go with you! He is an omega who doesn't care about sincerity and feelings. He only cares about power and status."

"He is the first beauty of Emperor Xing, but he is also the first imperial lotus."

"You were just deceived by his appearance, he was not as good as you thought. Omega like him is something you can't imagine ..."

Lu Yang listened to his colleague, his mouth moved slightly, but he did not speak up to defend Ruan Tang, justifying Ruan Tang.

No wind, no wave.

Perhaps the comments he heard about Ruan Tang were true.

...

"Master Five, Master invites you to visit his study." Ruan Tang just returned home, and the housekeeper of Ruan's family immediately approached him to convey the master's instructions.

Ruan Tang was ready for a long time, and immediately whispered, "Okay, I know."

Ruan Tang was born in Ruan's family. In Russ's family of the Ophelia Empire, he is a distinguished family.

Although the family has been lost in the past, but because of Ruan Tang's father Marshal Ruan Ming's great achievements, Ruan's family has not fallen for decades, and soon returned to the once prominent.

Ruan Tang is the youngest son born of Ruan Ming's wife and an extremely precious omega. Even though Ruan Ming is a fancy stud, his lover has countless illegitimate children, and his mother and brother are sheltering him The stars are holding the moon, and they are born to be proud of the sky.

But it seems that the reincarnation has exhausted all the good use of Ruan Tang, and he has been bad luck since he remembered.

First, his eldest brother, the heir to the family, was seriously injured in a battle and became a vegetative. He has been unconscious until now, and then his omega sister, the eldest daughter, was hurt by madness, even his mother was stimulated. From day to day, it was muddled and unconscious.

Ruan Minghua is fortunate and never has any special affectionate alpha.

After the original disorientation was unclear, he soon applied for dissolution of the marriage relationship with Ruan Tang's mother on the grounds that the Fuzhong Middle School could not be hosted by no one, and the original disposition was mentally stingy.

And among his lover, a new wife with several children was selected as the new lady.

With the entrance of the new wife and several illegitimate children into married children, Ruan Tang's status as the youngest child left awkward.

He is neither Ruan Ming's first child nor Ruan Ming's favorite child.

In this icy big family, without the protection of his mother and siblings, he can only struggle to survive alone.

Although Ruan Ming did not treat the child left by the original match, she did not treat Ruan Tang very much ...

In particular, after Ruan Tang's marriage failed several times, and he repeatedly clashed with Ruan Ming's beloved son Ruan Xi, the relationship between their father and son dropped to the freezing point.