Episode 1-6: A Surprise Tip

After getting tossed out of the party and y/n seeing that weird room again, Ace went on a rant,"Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?" he grabs at his hair tightly as y/n regains her breath secretly.

"Banished by the housewarden from my own dorm... My dream of becoming an honor student is slipping further and further away..." Deuce groans as he slings a hand over his eyes,"Stupid collar! It's so tight! Grrr..." Grim whimpers as y/n rubs at her own neck, or tries to at least,"Tell me about it..." she sighs with crossed arms.

"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection." a voice purrs from above y/n, who and the rest, jump at the sight of a literal floating head above hers,"BWAH?!" they all scream as y/n staggers over her foot a bit.

The head was of a grinning boy with wild short, choppy purple hair as three bobby pins pinned to his bangs both left and right sides of his face. A pair of purple cat ears with a piercing of a speech bubble containing the word 'up' in his left ear as well as three arrow piercings in his right ear. Lastly, he has yellow slitted eyes that reminds y/n of a mischievous cat.

"Myah! A ghost head!" Grim screeches as he hugs y/n's leg,"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." the boy grins as the rest of his body appears and he immediately starts to circle y/n, humming with interest.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" Deuce asks with awe as the boy takes a mocking bow,"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker." he says before booping y/n's nose,"Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" he says and y/n steps back a bit, but the boy wraps his tail halfway around her waist to keep her from moving back.

This made the other two boys narrow their eyes at the other,"Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" Ace asks with a raised brow,"Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya." the boy, Che'nya, purrs as he goes behind y/n and rests his chin on her shoulder while his arms sneaked around her middle,"Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass." he says as he uses his tail to point in the direction of the party.

"Um, I'm sorry. But, which dorm are you from?" y/n asks as she took note of the lack of NRC uniform and armband while awkwardly pulling herself away,"Why don't you try to guess?" Che'nya grin widens as he twirls a piece of her hair.

"Oh, I know! He's got animal ears, so he's gotta be from... uh... Bananaclaw, was it?" Grim claims and Che'nya presses his own nose,"Bzzzzzt! Incorrect." he says before making cat paws with his hands,"Bananas grow on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand, am a cat." he jests as he bats the air slightly.

"And besides, other dorms have students with animal ears, too. Deuce tells Grim as y/n remembers seeing a few animal eared students in different dorms other than Savannaclaw.

"After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone." Ace frowns as he pushes past Che'nya who tilts his head,"Riddle the teapot tyrant..." he snickers a bit before rubbing his head against y/n's, who blushes at the boy's constant affections.

"Heh heh. Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. He's always been quite strict." he purrs as he presses his nose against y/n's neck and kneads her sides a bit, causing the girl to squirm at the weird feeling,"Hehehe~" he chuckles as his tail sway a bit while y/n tries to pull herself away from him.

"Do you know something about him?" Deuce asks as he helps y/n to escape from the overly affectionate cat, who pouts for a brief moment,"Perhaps there are things that I know, and perhaps there are things that I don't." he shrugs,"That's not an answer!" Grim frowns as he crosses his arms,"Is there something you wish to know about Riddle?" Che'nya teases with a hand on his hip.