7-let's have some rules.

Chapter 7: let's have some rules.

__.*||*.__

Holy shit!

He was standing there completely stunned as you walked in, while he was changing, in other words; he was naked! Wearing nothing but his boxers.

My eyes, my eyes! MY EYES!

"Oh shit I'm sooo sorry I didn't- " You finally closed your eyes after -not intentionally- memorizing every part of his figure. His muscular back, his pale skin shining under the light of the room, his toned abs when he turned around. God forgive me.

"I'm sorry yoongi I wasn't- i mean I didn't-"

"What do you want? He cut you off, approaching your direction, with every step he took, you instinctively take a one back, until you felt something hard hit your back; a wall. There wasn't any escape from him, from those sharp eyes that were ready to devour you.

You felt naked under his intense gaze, although he was the one who is naked. You could feel your heart hammer inside your chest and you can't help but crossing your arms on your chest defensively.

With a last smirk, he walked away, leaving you completely stunned at his behavior. You watch him put on a white shirt and jumped on his sweatpants, when you should've just walk outside the door. But in your defense, that wasn't a view to miss.

"I-i- there's no ingredients to cook...anything." You stutter, feeing your cheeks heat up, as you remembered the proximity of his.

"Ok follow me." he said, walking past you, his breath hitting the back of your head as walked past you, downstairs. You were standing there for a few seconds, dumbfounded, trying to adjust the previous events, you then followed him.

Yoongi picked up his phone to call someone, ordering some food. He motioned you to sit in the dining table in front of him, so you did.

"So i was- " before he could finish you interrupted him,"Isn't it too late to order from a restaurant?" You sat on the chair facing him.

"It isn't a delivery from a restaurant, it's one of the workers who work for me." Yoongi said.

"Still, it's past 11 pm, like almost 12 AM, he must be sleeping right now"

"Not everyone is a child who have a bed time like you."

You gotta admit, that did hurt.

"Okay, whatever." You rolled your eyes. "Screw me for being caring." He just looks at you, unamused.

"Ok back to the subject-" Again, before he could finish you cut him. Damn it, Y/n let the man speak a word!

"What subject? " you ask, not remembering him saying anything else before that.

"Exactly! if you shut the hell up you will know what i was about to say before you act like an angel caring about someone you don't even know! " he suddenly snaps at you, You were startled, not expecting him to burst on you like this.

"What the fvck is wrong with you?!" You said.

"What the fvck is wrong with YOU ?! " he pointed at you.

"There's nothing wrong with me! Why are you being so rude to me?! "You said looking at him, confused, yet you couldn't control that deadly glare.

"Look I'm just... I'm stressed out i guess," he takes a deep breath, exhaling deeply as well, he decided to relax. "You suddenly burst into my life and i hate having someone in my house, i like to have my privacy and you're just ruining it..." he said in a softer tone than before.