Apologies..

I roll out the kinks in my neck and rub my hands on my pants as I wait outside her door.

Finally, she opens it with a smile until she sees me standing there. It immediately drops from her face as she frowns up at me, "Kayden? W-what are you doing here?"

I bite my lip before explaining, "I just wanted to come here and apologize. Everything I have said and done to you was wrong. No person should be spoken to that way. Especially you. I know you're a very kind person and I was a complete douche. I mean, you saved my life and I treated you so bad," I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. A nervous habit I've had since a child.

"I came hoping that maybe you could find it in your heart to forgive me. And maybe let me have a chance to make it up to you a-and our baby.."

She stares at me for a few seconds before letting out a scoff, "So, you got the results then?"

"Yeah, I did. But I have been wanting to apologize for awhile. I had just been waiting for an excuse to actually come here. Look, I really am sorry.. Its just that I have been fooled before and it made me react in a really bad way. Please forgive me.." I plead, looking into her beautiful eyes.

I watch as she steps aside and opens her door wider, "Come inside. We have a lot to discuss."

. . . .

[Reagan]

I step aside and open the door wider before gesturing for him to enter, "Come inside. We have a lot to discuss."

He steps inside and waits as I shut the door before following me into the living room. I glance down at what I'm wearing and a blush spreads across my face. A large T-shirt that belonged to my brother and cropped leggings, my hair in a messy bun.

For a second I feel a bit insecure before shrugging my shoulders.

'Eh, who cares.'

Who was I gonna impress? This a-hole? Please.

"Well, have a seat. Do you want a drink or something?" I ask politely, plastering a fake smile to mask the fact that I wanna punch him in the throat. He shakes his head causing me to sigh and gesture towards my seating area, "Well, take a seat."

He sits on the couch opposite my loveseat.

"Look Kayden, as much as I wanna kick you to the curb-- I know that somewhere down the line my child will ask to see his or her father. I'll gladly allow that but as for custody and your rights as a father? I don't think I can allow that right now. If you can prove to me that I can trust you then maybe," I get down to the point as I stare him straight in the eye. No cutting corners or beating around the bush.

"Our." Is all he replies.

I stare at him with confusion and a bit of irritation before he elaborates.

"That is our baby. Look Reagan, that is my child as well and I want to be apart of his or her life. In fact I want to be apart of your life as well."

Those words cause me to stand, and look at him like he's the stupidest man on the planet, "Hold on a minute there, Kayden that can't ha-"

"No, Reagan listen. I don't want our child to grow up with 4 different parents and who knows how many other siblings. I have felt something for you that I have never felt for any other woman. That's why I searched for you. But I had just become so angry because I thought you were lying. And I will never forgive myself for the pain I caused you. But Reagan, I'll be damned if I let you slip away into another mans arms. That is our baby and you are mine."

Instead of being flattered, my anger and irritation grows even further, "You think after everything you said to me and the baby, that I'd want you that way? That I'd accept you just like that? You are seriously delusional!"

He rubs his forehead and stands up to step closer to me. I quickly jump up from my chair and step away from him with a pissed off expression.

"Reagan, I know I hurt you but this is where we are. I don't expect you to forgive me in a heartbeat. But I'm not letting you go. You're going to be the mother of my child. My child. And you are mine as well," He whispers taking steps towards me.

I shake my head while stepping back and point a finger at him, "First of all back up and stay in your bubble. Second of all, no."

His eyebrows raise in confusion and anger, "No?"

Putting my hands on my waist, I send him a sarcastic look, "Do you need me to say it in another language? Non! I don't know who you think you are, coming into my home and trying to stake some kind of claim. But I need you to leave so-"

My words get cut off by a mouth covering mine. I gasp and try to push him away but he holds my face between his hands and kisses me harder. Finally, I bite his lip hard causing him to groan and pull away fast. He sends me a look of disbelief while I stare back in shock.

Giving into a second of temptation, I pull him back towards me and kiss him with fervor. I'm pregnant, I can't help it! He might be an ass but he was a hot one.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I hear the voice of my best friend scream from the doorway.

Reacting quickly, I push the Italian man away from me while trying to fix myself up. I send Elena a sheepish smile as she stares back at me with all kinds of emotions.

"I'm pregnant?"

C O M M E N T

V O T E

F O L L O W