Opening

Well this chapter is mainly release dates and a big thank you. So let us begin.

Updates and stuff

So this book and other books will usually be updated at the weekend and Friday nights but it is the summer holidays so I will be uploading way more than usuall.

Sorry for the silence the past few months I was just focused on lots of tests and performances that will help me prosper in my acting skills... Eh you get the gist. So I kinda just threw Wattpad out the window... But I'm back and ready for round two so prepare yourself for tones of new books on TDP, Yu-Gi-Oh and... (Drum role please) Gravity Falls! Yes that one with shifty uncle and interdimentional demon, correct! Also if you have any suggestions then please feel free to ask, also because I'm making a book called Yami goes places and the viewers decide where he goes and who he meets so that's something to look forward to right!? Anyway onto the thank you/shout out.

Thank You Cleo_Starlight_Hell

Thanks Cleo_Starlight_Hell for being with me from the begining and giving me little hints here and there, I know not many people have viewed my books but it's still nice to have a bit of praise for my work. So thank you, and everyone who is following my profile, I really appreciate it! Now I will begin the journal... Some other time... C ya!