Chap 7 - The End of the War...

Start from the beginning

After the announcement of Defeat of Louria, the Qua-Toyne and Qualian people quickly out from their houses and began to make a big party over the street in every city. The local newspaper company on both nation, on every city and town began to produce many newspaper and publish the news about the end of the War, the paperman began to spread the news around and people began to marching over the street like a group of a battalions.

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Kingdom of Rowlia, City of Jin-Hark
====================

The condition is really screwed up, the City of Jin-Hark, considered as a prosperity of Louria and its hearts. Now conquered by the enemy.

Swallow, the man who fainted at outside of Capital Wall, regain his consciousness after the explosion that make him faint.

Swallow: "Ugh...! What happened?!"

Swallow try to stand with his spear and shield, Swallow see his shield and it's has broken. Swallow don't care about the shield, but care about the condition of the City, and his wife. Swallow see at the city and the Castle that have a destroyed part. And he see the Order of New Louria flag.

Swallow: "Huh...! They did it..."

Swallow take his broken spear and used it as a staff, while the shield were put on his back. Swallow walk away and see the ruined wall and houses, he worried about his wife condition now. He keep walk and notice several strange people that looks like a soldiers but wearing a strange suits and strange what would be like muskets, they were either taking care the civilian or POW's and taking a talks with the civilians. The Jin-Hark Civilian have no fear at all, it seem that they just forgetting about the Battle that happening earlier.

Swallow keep walking until he arrive at the Nobleman Residences, and finally arrive at his house, Primota Residence. In there, one women drying clothes at the open fields of the residence, with a quite bloated stomach. She is Nari Primota, Swallow wife.

Nari keep drying the clothes, until the clothes flew to air and reveal Swallow, her beloved husband...

Nari: "Sw-Swallow...?!"

Swallow: "Nari....."

Nari quickly run toward him and hug him tightly, with a tears of joy.

Swallow: "I'm home..."

Nari: "Welcome back..."

-Time Skip-

====================
Morning Thursday
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Gim
====================

Time has passed, the time has come...

After years of conflict between 3 giant nation of Rondenius, a treaty finally signed for the first time of Rondenius history. General Patagen Sornahem with Swallow Primota on his side after get recovery from the field hospital on Jin-Hark representing Louria, along with Prime Minister Kanata Minsutoru and General Nhou Sprates representing Qua-Toyne, King Quwain IV and General Joushu de Hurst representing Qualia, and Generalmajor Erwin Rommel and Admiral Chester William Nimitz representing the Allies-Axis Supreme Command and the nations.

The condition of the treaty including:

Treaty of Gim

-A Complete Statement of Surrender of Kingdom of Louria

-All Lourian Forces, Including Militia, are Disbanded under order of Allies-Axis Supreme Command (AASC)