Chapter 35 : Third Civilization Area after Parpdian Great Defeat Part 2

March 20th 1947 (or 1954 in Netherlands calender (2607 koki), 1641 Central Calender, Capital of Parpaldian Empire, Estiran, The Imperial Palace, Empire Conference Room

In this conference room of this one formal great empire that ruled the the half of the Continent of Philides and also the indispuded overlord of the Third Civilization Area, now the once Great Parpladian Empire serve as buffer states between the two great power that now popped out in the Third Civilization Area and beyond, The Empire of Japan and Netherlands was now the indispuded overlord of this area.

In this new coference room that will determimeted the Empire future from now on, sittinf on the main seat reserved for the Emperor was the current reigning Emperor of Parpaldian, Emperor Ludius. Also on side of Emperor Ludius was Remile, the reorganised Foreign Affair Office of Parpladian Empire, who was helped by two people of the formal director of the first and third foreign affair department, Elto and Kaios. And also the new head of the armed force of the Parpadian army and navy, John. Also attending this meeting was the head of departement of finacial affair Jorgen, ect.

After every one of the minister level head of department came to this meeting, this people that was now represnting the Parpladian etttempt to rebuild their now destroyed homeland after their devastating war, Emperor Ludius now seeing all of this people, satisfied about all of the progress that the Parpadian achieve for rebuilding their nation, was now opening this first meeting.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlement. As you're already now, The Elevent Nation Coference will in the near future heald in the Holy Mishrial Empire. As we speaking today, I heard some information from various trustworty source that Japan will replace our position as permanent member and Netherlands was also send the invitasion to attend the meeting a member of the conference, replacing the position that the Pandora Greater Magic Principality as another attedent from the Third Civilization Area. "

"So, because our defeat in the hand of this two nation, we have lost are right to participate in this eleven nation meeting. So, I want to say something to all of you today : I want our nation to become same as our formal gloriuos nation before our defeat. And I see how rebuilding Parpadian that has already been destroyed like this, I very satisfied with the progress. So, I want to ask some question to all of you today, how for us Parpaldian, to sit as regional player in Third Civilization Area?"

Hearing this question from the mouth of their own emperor on this very important meeting about the general direction of the nation, all of the attendent was very suprised by thie sudden question that the emperor tosiibg into them in this meering, but as a very person sho holding the key of the nation, this people can very quickly adjust their mental states after afew second.

After the silent of the members for few second, finalky Remille that repredented the second incommand after the emperor himself, because of his position on the reorganised Foreign Affair Department, said her piece, "Your Grace, I have some consern that I want to say to all of the members in this conference, before I saying what my idea was. Can you agree with this, Your Grace?"

"Well, I agree with your suggestion. So, what do you want to say?"

"Thank you for your trust to me, Your Grace. So, Ladies and Gentlement, I will start frok the beginning. As you're already know, our nation of Parpaldian was once a great nation on the Third Civilization Area. But, all of that was change with the arrival of Japan and Netherlands on our doorstep. After that, our luck was turn to worst with no chance of recovery at all. So, now. Our situation was around 60% of our formal territory was partisipated between Japan and Netherlands."

"And now, after almost two years of our defeat in the hands of Japan and Netherlands. We're already on the right track of our nation recovery to our formal glory. Althought we're cannot reach that high anymore, but we can use it as some sort of the achievment that we want for ourself."