Chapter 3: Journey in the new world

September 17th Cental Calender 1638/September 1944 AD

Strange storm cloud surroded Japan Home Island and Sakhalin Island cause the hight command can't contact other force such as force in Formosa, Korea, and Manchuria. Under this circumstance, the high command of join imperial force ordered all force, army and navy in all of Japan Home Island plus Sakhalin Island to stay in the place until futher order was given to all force.

The storm, whitch turbulent for all night made every citizen stay in their home all night, didn't dare to get out from their own house. Ishikawa/Emperor Showa (Hirohito) meanwhile was brought to underground place in Tokyo Imperial Palace with every Imperial family who stay in palace in this time.

"Is their any news from our force outside the Home Island?" Ishikawa/Emperor Showa said.

"No, Your Majesty. But we still can communicate with our force in the Home Island and Sakhalin Island." The aide replied.

"Good, their any news of consern that must deal as soon as possible?"

"No, Your Majesty. We still not gate any news worthy of consern because according to report, many citizen after saw this storm take shelter in their own home."

"Okay, can you go and bring some tea with sugar and some snack. Maybe this will be a long day before we all can sleep. Also bring some newspaper, thank you."

The aide smile a little and said "at once Your Majesty."

========================================

After all day of storm who attack the Home island and Sakhalin Island with mighty force. All Imperial force from IJA and IJN was standby fore futher order to go into the fry if something was wrong and was ordered by Hight Command itself.

After some time, the storm power was subdue and in the middle of the next day the storm was finished to bring out all it's power. After the storm was finished, the hight command and cabinet begun to order radio operator to contact the imperial force outside japan Home Island and Sakhalin Island.

"Their are report from our various force outside Home Island and Sakhalin Island?" Ishikawa/Emperor Showa questioned various attendent in cabinet meeting

"The report from our front force told us, we can already established contact with our force in Korea and Formosa and their is disturbing report from Formosa." Said Vice Minister of war

"What is this disturbing report? Now you are in the front of cabinet meeting with the present of the Emperor, you must said what report is this." Said Prime Minister Tojo Hideki

"Formosa garrison report when their was ongoing American air raid who coincidental with the storm, the raid was stop. So when the storm was stop few hours ago, they organizing a search party to look for American plan wreck they found nothing."

"Is this true, you know the consequences for deceive the Emperor right?" say Tojo

"This was the report say."

"So was in the....... "

The aide in the hurry give emergency paper to the ministry of foreign affair, who read it and his face became ugly after finished reading the report.

"What the emergency paper say, the embassy of Finland, Sweden, and Switzerland. Also, the diplomatic mission from the United States, United Kingdom, France, Dutch, and USSR with their military advisor to discuss a peace term with us also inform us that they try to contact their respective goverment with no avail."

"Can this report really be verificated, you know the meaning of this event is very important for the survival of the Empire." Say at once Konoe Fumimaro , Advisor of the Emperor Showa.