Chapter 34 : Third Civilization Area after Parpdian Great Defeat Part 1

March 5th 1947 (or 1954 in Netherlands calender (2607 koki), 1641 Central Calender, The Royal Palace of Rien, King Work Office

King Bank with this leading general, bureacrat and aristocratic element, was now gather in the working room of their king. King Bank of Rien was now in the political junction on how to handle the diplomatoc affair of his nation with the new superopwer that was now raise next in his doorstep, with power that they can bringing to the front was more than the Parpaldian did.

With the Parpaldian Empire fell in the hand, largely from Empire of Japan but also in the strong attack from the United Kingdom of Netherlands, many territory of the empire fall into the hands of this two nations, with one execption where one northern province between Kingdom of Pandora and Kingdom of Canopal, with the territory in question was given to the Canopal. And according to some unconfirmed source of intelligence, the Netherlands and Japan was have some round of negotiation for this situation to reach what it's like today.

So, with two superpowers (Japan have more military and economical power than Netherlands, because their status as a 'third great power' after Great Brintain and United States) in this little pond of Third Civilization Area, with Japan was literaly in Rien doorstep, King Bank was in the major heacdache on how deal with this very particular problem.

"Your Majesty, what was your decision?" Said one of his aide.

"Huh? What do you say?"

"I say again Your Majesty, what was your decision regarding this matter?"

Hearing this, King Bank suddenly remebered that he was now dicussing the something important with his leading general and aristocrat that made the Riem Kingdom gear running with much problem in the process. So, when he was thinking about major shift on Riem foreign policy that will affect this big wig, he must hearing their voice with causion, so it will not cause any blacklash that will only harm Riem in return, like the situation that King Bank faced right now.

"Huh, so regarding this view where we will deepened our relationship with Japan and Netherlands, is their any people that have veiw to against it and why we must take that stance?" Said King Riem to the people in the room right now.

Hearing this question, the General and the Leading Aristocratic force in the kingdom was in the lost of word on how to answer this very delicated question that the King was trowing to them right now.

In their meeting until the King question a few second ago, the three party was now discussing on how to deal with the aftermath effect of Parpaldian defeat and how this defeat will effect the Kingdom of Riem standing in the Third Civilization area, and will Kingdom of Riem will maintein their cordial realtipnship thay their already have with Japan and Netherlands at this moment.

Many people from all walk of live in Kingdom of Riem, start from the soldier, aristocrat and beraucrat was almost majority support the Kingdom of Riem to have a good relationship with Japan and also to the certain extent, the Netherlands. The reason for this was very simple for any with little working brain to see.

Since the defeat and carve up of half of the territory of Parpaldian Empire by the combined might of Japan and Netherlands (with the majority of power was deal with by Empire of Japan, with some substansial power but with enough power to deal with any power in Third Civilization Area by Netherlands), now the final boss of this territory of Third Civilization area was Japanand followed by Netherlands.

The Parpaldian territorial holding before Parpaldian-Japan Netherlands War

The territorial change of Third Civilization Area after Parpaldian-Japan Netherlands War (Red is Netherlands territory and yellow is Japan territory, with the yellow spot as approximitry location of Greater Manchuria(ex Manchukuo and Russian part of Manchuria)