Chapter 6: Lourian Attack of Gim

One week later, 12 April's 1945 AD(2605 koki)/ 12 April's 1639 Central Calender.

HQ of Lourian Invation Force, General Adam tent

General Adam in his tent savoring the women of Qua-Toyne that his men bring to him. He was think about the time when he will begin the attack to Town of Gim. After some times, one of his subordined go to his tent to inform him something important.

"General Adam, can i in?"

"Okay you can in, but if you wasting my time with some mumbling. I will skewing you after this."

"Sir, our scount and wyvern scount was reporting that in aroubd the Town of Gim, Qua-Toyne force begin to dig trench and also made some spike from wood in the alarming speed. Based on scount report, we can be sure their try to make some makeshif defence to eliminated our cavalry superior number."

"Why that matter, deputy?"

"Sir, with all due respect, even thought our army is many fold more that Qua-Toyne, but if this trench and spike combined with crossbow will took heavy tool to our soldier."

"We are have the air force, do you remember that deputy?"

"Yes, General Adam. But, the other side also have air force. But the odd is 4:1 to with our side with more number. But, i don't think the air battle will quickly over."

"Well i don't care about that, deputy. What i care is i want the Town of Gim to be fall tomorrow. I want to know is our army will march in the Town Square of Gim itself. You understand now?"

"Yes, General. I understand. I will convey your order to the commanding officer. Their any order do you want to convey sir?"

"Oh, i almost forgot about that, thank you for the reminder. Tell them, if those bug can't bring down Gim before sunset. I will cruxified all of them and cut their ball to feed to the wolf. Is that clear?"

"Iiiiiiiisss thatttt the rrrrrright order sirrrrr?"

"Yes, it is the right order. If you not go now i will have your ball cut off and made you see how your ball became a delicasice of our army dog. Now can you go now?"

"Yes, yes general i understand. I will report it right now."

Adam look at the deputy who was already leave his place silent like a statues. After some time he prosed to finish the deed that was left behind by that annoying deputy in Adam opinion and he muttured to himself.'This going to be an easy battle and after that i will ravage all beautis in that place'. So, after a few silent, Adam continue to ravage the girl.

Outskirt of Town of Gim, 13th April's 1945 AD (2605 koki), 13th April's 1639 Central Calender

Ine, the female commander of Port City of Maihark and also one of the commanding officer of 3000 soldier of the western front of Qua-Toyne now give some speech to his commarade. The reason why Ine was chosen because she has quick mind and because her previous contack with Japan, especially with her contact with Japan Goverment and Military. The person who has some contact with her said she was and intellegent of sort and she can accept new thing with ease.

Because of that reason, when Qua Toyne and Japanese Goverment has Finalized the treaty, and IJA began to accept some Qua Toyne Officer for crash corse, Ine was chosen among 100 of 250 selected because of this reason.

After finished some of the encourage word, Ine end her word with this word " You now are part of reorganization of our military. You know that our modern force is still small to made a counter-attack in large scall. But we will show those bastard from Lourian what is the consequese of mess whit us. Made them cry with no tear because of their arrogant. Long Live Qua Toyne."

With the end of the speech, Ine back to her comand centre. As one of six Lieutenant Colonel with the command battalion size force of 500 man, and also vice commander of Qua Toyne Western Force with the commander Mojin in charge with rank of Colonel, they already decided the general layout of battle. Three battalion included one with Ine in charge will defend the the trench with one held in reserve who will join the fry when the other three began their bayonet charge, two battalion attack from each wing assited by small detachmend of cavalry and Tachanka when Lourian force began to crumble, 100 Wvyern equipet with Type 44 Carbine to attrack Lourian Wvyren so can not accomplice their duty to destroy Qua Toyne land force.

One of the reason why Qua Toyne choose this tactic because they took inspiration from the opening period of the First World War whe German and French with British Manuever and Counter Manuever until reach a stealthmate for four years. In this opening period, military casualties from all side almost in half of milion because of the use of machine gun and barbed wire. In this case, Qua Toyne replace barbed wire with Abatis and Chevalt de Frice to delay the advance of Lourian march. To streghtening the manuever attack, the Tachanka who already prove it's worth in Russian Civil War was used to give devastated firepower to enemy troop and also as a mobile anti aircraft gun to against Lourian Wvyern knight.

After two hours of very momentum waiting, Lourian force finally arraive in outskirt of Gim. The battle know as The Battle of Gim is begun.

=============================================

Sorry for the waiting. Their are some problem with the phone and their are some problem in home. I hope you enjoy the new release.