Chapter 13: All Pretence has Fallen

Fenn Kingdom, July 20 1945 (2605 koki), Central Calender July 20 1639, Fenn City Amanoki offshore

In the offshore of Fenn Kingdom, The Sword King Shihan was looking into the sea, when he saw this, he was signed for a long time. In this annual naval festival, many nation out of civilization area was bringing their own best ship in their navy to show off their own sence of superiority and ego. In this Fenn annual naval festival, the Fenn Kingdom side also invite the superpower to come to the festival, sadly because range was to far from their home country to Fenn, they didn't come. The only superpower in the area, Parpaldia Empire look down such a gathering as 'barbarian gathering' because the nation that was participate just a group of 'barbarian nation' according to Parpaldia opinion.

So, after knowing that a powerful nation has emerge near third civilization, Fenn simply just thought it was a heresy from treaders. The feast of destroy Lorian in just short one to two weeks, it a stunt that the superpower have a chance to pull off. But after Gahara Thearchy tell Fenn that this nation that called itself Empire of Japan maybe was secretly supported by Mu. When Gahara tell that there was a possiblity that Japan was a pawn buried by Mu to distract Parpladia from their expantion plan, he was relieved by this sudden turn of even. Because they knew that Mu was a pacifis nation, althought Holy Misrial Empire was the world first superpower and have a some similiarity between them, but Misrial is more arogant and prone to use gunboat diplomacy in every possible situation, where Mu will just the gunboat diplomacy if their national interest was harmed and the only way to defend them was to use force.

Because of this information from Gahara and general knowledge of Mu that the people of this world already knew, when a month ago the Parpaldia sent an envoy to made Fenn handover 500²km of their territory for Parpaldia military purpose and their must also send slave to the Parpladia with the exhange of outdated technology of Parpaldia that was already in use of Parpaldia sphere of influence. For everyone with the a sharp eyes, this threaty is not a bad thing, and it's also a win-win situation for both Parpaldia and Fenn. But from the intelligence gathered bybthe sword king Shihan recently, the Parpaldia Emperor Ludius was a person who has little regard to the citizen of outside Parpaldia and he thought all of them just as a food for Parpaldia growth.

Because of this and his ambition was well know to made all of third civilization to became Parpaldia own back yard, he was very resistend to the Parpaldia own design in his territory, plus the condition of citizen in Parpaldia sphere of influence and colony is very worse from the time they still independent nation. Because of all this factor and reason plus with the track record of how colonial citizen of Parpladia life and taken into considiration that Fenn citizen can't use magic like the other place and to add salt to injuried, theh didn't have a single piece of wvyern knight to protacte theor air space, he object the approch of Parpaldia. For this refusal, the Parpaldia Third Foreign Affair Office send ultimatum to the Fenn Kingdom, if their is no answer, that was considered as declaration of war by Parpaldia. In this ultimatum, Parpaldia also send another proposal witch more generous than the first. The technological exchange was doubled and the condition to send slave was also cancelled. But the sword king was also denied this huge bonus of treaty because he worried about the Parpaldia will not honour their own part of bargain. Since this huge humiliation by Fenn from the Parpaldia prespective, Fenn was worried that their nation will be destroyed under iron sandal of Parpaldia because of this issue.

With this issue and when he heard a ship from the nation of Japan seek diplomatic relationship with Fenn, the sword king was estatic because of this. When the Japanese diplomat want to have the diplomatic relationship between them can operated as soon as possible, the sword king says that he need time to consider the issue and Fenn will give the answer to the Empire of Japan as fast of a month from now on, in the same days of naval festival. When thingking of all of this adventeur of his to bring the Japanese to this naval festival, the sword king Shihan was very much sign in his hearth because of this. What he see was 4 Japanese warship that was on training but was ordered to change cource to this place to showcase Japanese power. Two battleship Fuso and Ise and her escort two heavy cruiser Takao and Atago was in the offshore of Amanoki was a miracle of humanity. If compared with navy ship from uncivilized area, it's like ant and elephant was compared together.