"Ready?" he asked.

"Yup," you stepped out, locking the door behind you with your keys.

"Armin, Sasha, and Eren are already in the car," he said.

"Great," you walked side by side with him while descending the stairs. "Mikasa's bringing Historia, and Ymir. But her class isn't over until another half hour. They'll probably be late."

He let out an over-the-top yawn before answering, "We'll just play the arcade games before they get there. There's this really fun zombie one where we have to shoot them down. Eren loves playing that game with me."

You chuckled, "The one where you have to actually hold the gun?"

"Uh huh," he clicked his tongue right after.

"That seems very much like him," you sarcastically mumbled.

After exiting the building, you could see Armin talking to Sasha and Eren in the car. Sasha was in the passenger seat, animatedly speaking to Eren in the back right.

Connie opened the door and all you could hear was a wave of hi's from Armin and Sasha.

Connie gestured to you, "Girls sit in the middle."

You rolled your eyes, getting in and sliding into the middle. Right next to Eren. He smelled really nice, you were expecting him to reek of weed or something, but he didn't. He smelled like sage and mint. He was dressed really nice too, he always did.

You didn't say anything until Connie got into the car, practically smushing you against Eren's side, "Connie, ow."

"My bad," he apologized.

You tilted your head and you made eye contact with Eren on accident. His cold expression softened, "Nice fit."

You bowed your head, "Thanks."

"So, it's a bit far. The others will end up getting there around the same time as us." Armin began driving, "Connie did you take out the trash like I asked you to?"

Connie's eyes were as wide as saucers, "Uh . . . totally. Definitely."

"Liar," you mumbled.

Connie put his hand over your mouth as if it would silence you but Eren's eyes glinted at the boy, "We all could already tell you're lying. You suck at it."

"No, I don't," Connie argued.

"Yeah, you do," Armin shot. "You remember that time Sam and Daz caught us lying to them about sneaking out their pie to eat with Annie? You made that same face you're making now."

"Not true!" Connie yelped.

Sasha snapped, "Yes, you suck at lying. You barely ever got away with cheating on tests too! You should've just had Armin tutor you like he does with me."

"Is that where you guys were today? He was tutoring you?" you folded your arms.

"Yeah, Armin's really good at it." Sasha said as-a-matter-of-factly. "You guys should try it."

"Wouldn't Armin already have his hands full with you?" Eren coldly quizzed.

Sasha just shrugged before she reclined her seat all the way back to hit Eren. He yelped in irritation as you faced away to laugh.

Armin panicked, "I'm driving, guys! You're being really distracting!"

Sasha repeated the actions with using her seat to jab Eren until she felt like it was enough. Settling back into place, she apologized to Armin.