The dress was a skin tight, short black dress with diamonds lined down the v neck and the around the bottom of the dress. I had to say it's pretty damn hot. It tugged around my curves perfectly. I walk out the room as I see both Scarlett and Grace's mouth drop. "Omg, you look so fucking good" Grace says holding my hands. "Workout routine for us?" Scarlett asks laughing. "It's actually cute on you" Scarlett finishes her sentence. "Yeah it's not bad" i say.

Grace was already dressed, she had a red two piece and Scarlett had a white sparkly, skin tight dress with no straps. We all did our makeup and headed out. "We can go in my car, I'll drive, I'm not drinking anyways" I let them know. We say goodbye to Grace's mom and head out driving over to the address we got sent.

Minutes go by and we've reached our destination. It was pretty obvious which house it was since the front yard was already trashed and there were bunch of people there, music blasting loudly in everybody's ears as they sway their bodies and dance to the music. 

"Holy shit" Scarlett says. "This is gonna be epic!" Grace squeals. We walk in and there's a BUNCH of people. Colourful lights flashing my eyes already as red plastic cups fill up the floor. I see a DJ dancing like a vibe to the music he's playing, people making out on the stairs, grinding on each other, playing beer ping pong and mostly dancing and drinking.

"Hey guys! Come on over here we're playing spin the bottle" Jeremiah screams over to the three of us. We start to walk over and notice a group of people sitting in circle with a glass bottle in the middle waiting to get spinned.

I notice Scarlett go sit on Jeremiah's lap as they start to have a conversation. Grace goes over to Jackson and I just sit on my own. Per usual. I notice Silas there, sitting across me next to Rafael as he's making out with blonde girl on his lap. Of course he is. He notices me staring and rolls his eyes. I roll mine with disgust. He's such a man whore.

"Okay who's spinning first" Jackson announces. "I'll go" Jeremiah says. He spins the bottle and it lands on Ellie. Silas' eyes widen, mine too hoping he wouldn't kiss her since you know.. he's talking with Scarlett that was literally on his lap. "Nah Ellie sorry" he tells her laughing as he takes Scarlett's face and kissed her. Grace and I looked at each other utterly in shock. He pulls out and kisses her on the cheek. "Who's next" Jeremiah says.

"I'll go" Silas announces in his deep voice. He reaches out for the bottle and spins it.

It lands on me. 

"Oooo" I hear people saying. A smirk leaves my mouth as i go in for the "kiss" before everyone knew it, him sitting in disgust as i got closer, I grabbed the drink beside him and splashed it in Silas' face. "I'm done playing this game" I announce as I stand up and leave.

I go out to the back and find Grace's brother Adam standing there, drinking out of his red cup looking bored.

"Didn't know you'd be here" I say laughing as i go up to him. "Didn't know you'd come either" he said smirking. "Yeah sure" I tell him nodding my head, knowing that he literally saw me and his sister get ready. "Enjoying it?" He asks me turning his head over to mine. "Eh it's okay, you don't look pretty entertained yourself" i tell him leaving out a chuckle as I drank my non alcoholic punch.

"You think you can help me with that" he says biting on his cup. I knew he was a bit drunk and he probably won't remember any of this so I let him. "Can I?" he asked cupping my face with one of his hands. "Mhm" I say. Before I knew it his lips were connected with mine as they both started to move in rhythm. I could taste the beer on his tongue transferring to mine. His lips soft as cotton. I pull out of the kiss smiling. I knew it meant nothing to him, neither for me, but it was still good at the moment.

"I'm going to get some more punch" I tell him. "Alright pretty lady" He replied back to me his blue eyes sparkling as he blended in with the crowd. I was on my way to the juice, managing my way through all the people before I feel a tight grip on my arm. "Ouch" I mumbled to myself.

I turn around and see Silas dragging me through the people bringing me next to the house with no people. "What the fuck!" I scream at him. He grabbed both my arms and hovered his 6'2 self over me. "Who the fuck do you think you are splashing a drink in my face huh?" He says angrily. "Oh get over it" I tell him rolling my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes or I'll give you a real reason to roll them you little bitch" he says holding onto my harder.

"Don't call me a bitch" i say trying to get out of his touch. "Am i not aloud to state the facts now, babe" He said teasing me. "Shut the fuck up Silas and let go of me" I tell him. "Okay" he says as he pushes me back making me stumble, not enough to fall completely on the ground tho. "Fuck you" I tell him, walking off before I heard him say

"Does Grace know you made out with her brother" Silas calls out to me.

Hii! Next chapter I can't wait to write. Hope your enjoying. Thank you for the reads! <3

Your truly, Mary
Stay Beautiful x