Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Walking out of the room I went back to the stands with Izu and Iida joining me to see that Kirishima and Kenji's match had ended in a draw, let's say I was happy about that result, after a few seconds both Uraraka and Katsuki walked onto the arena with the crowd cheering them on.

"Present Mic:The eight and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school, this isn't the face of a regular person, from the the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Verses! She's the one I'm rooting for, from the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

Considering her quirk, how she fights and her personality......I better keep an eye on the sky.

"Iida:Midoriya?"

"(Y/N)/Izuku:Hm?"

"Iida:Oh, sorry I meant Izuku, what was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugo?"

"Izuku:It wasn't much really, Kacchan's strong, in a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his Explosion quirk stronger, he can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make him float then she would have the upper hand."

"Present Mic:Eighth match, start!"

Ura immediately began racing towards Katsuki to close the distance.

"(Y/N):Good, she's smart enough to make the plan herself."

As Katsuki raised his right hand to attack Uraraka ducked down, but Bakugo still managed to hit her.

"Izuku/Iida:Uraraka!"

"Mineta:Did he blast her?"

"Tsuyu:Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo?"

"(Y/N):Of course he doesn't, this is a fight and they understand that."

Thanks to Katsuki's explosion there was a massive cloud of smoke covering the arena that kept Ura hidden from Katsuki, thanks to my thermal vision quirk I could still see where they were and it looked like Ura had thrown her jacket which, considering all the smoke, looked like Uraraka was charging at Katsuki from one direction while she went in a different direction, Katsuki fell for the trick and attacked the jacket with another explosion and once he realised the trick Ura came out of the smoke behind him meaning I could turn off my thermal vision.

"Present Mic:Oh, she made her jacket float and sent it over there?! She did it in an instant too!"

Just as Uraraka was about to touch Katsuki he turned around and sent her flying back with an explosion which looked like it hurt but Ura managed to land somewhat safely with a few scratches on her.

"Sero:He moved after he saw her?"

"Denki:With that reaction time, it doesn't matter if there's a smokescreen."

"(Y/N):It may look like she's at a disadvantage, but she hasn't lost yet."

Uraraka again charged head first at Katsuki and again he blasted her back with an explosion, they kept repeating that dance over and over again with the arena getting more and more damaged, yet nobody seemed to realise where the rubble was going.

"Tsuyu:Ochaco..."

"Jiro:I can't watch!"

"Mineta:Bakugo, don't tell me-"

"(Y/N):Keep your mouth shut grape juice."

Every time Ura got even a little bit close to Katsuki he blasted her with an explosion wearing her down, it was tough to watch but I never took my eyes off it for long, the only time I did was to look up for a few seconds at Ura's true plan.