Kansao's Profile

Mulai dari awal

He cares deeply for his friends and loves ones, that he was shocked when Saemon was overwhelmed by Mikey's attack as well, Yuna being stabbed by Kazutora by knowing that she's his friend older sister and knowing Mikey's feelings for her. He's also level-headed and clever enough to figure out that Yuzuha was taking the hits instead of Hakai but decided not to tell anyone by knowing she's trying to protect her brother.

Kansao is also emotionally intelligent and thoughtful with people's feelings as he didn't judge Yuzuha who was being abused instead, he praises her for being strong and trying her best to protect her brother despite he admits that she should let others help her out.

He has immense admiration towards the Black Dragons and their First Gen which like Saemon and Katsuji, he idolizes them and values their ideals deeply. Because of that admiration, he decides to a create that was born from the Black Dragons after he left the Seventh Generation.

His two regrets is that he left Black Dragons who later became a disgrace and also, making his two best friends fight against each other as willing to kill one and another. Kansao expresses his remorse and guilt to Saemon and willing to admit that he shouldn't left and become the new leader.

He's also quite fearless and has a strong sense of what's right and wrong. He's willing to fight against Taiju who was much taller and stronger than him in order to protect Yuzuha and his friends.

He's very close to Shizuka who considered her as his younger sister and they have a quite chaotic brother-sister relationship.

As the President of Dragon King, he's wise and charismatic leader who's leads his gang to the top of Minato through his experience as the Vice President of the Seventh Gen.

Etymology:

His name Hisao, (久) (Hi) means "a long time" and (生) (Sao) means "living."

His last name (神) (Kan) meaning gods, mind, soul" and (崎) (Zaki) meaning promontory, cape, spit.

Kansao's trivial facts

His nickname Kansao is combination between his last name and his first name.

His favorite food is Mango smoothies.

He dislikes salty food.

Like Shizuka, he was born in Minato District instead of Shibuya District.

He and Katsuji are childhood friends.

He met Saemon through Benkei.

Due of his dad is therapist, he has good reading on people and their emotions.

He comes off from middle upper class family in Minato.

The people respects most is the First Gen, especially Shinichiro, Waka, Benkei and Takeomi.

The people he dislikes are Tetta Kisaki and Shuji Hanma.

He met Yuujin when he was in his school.

He's the second tallest male OC while Katsuji is the first.

He's one of some characters who are Full Japanese.

He knows trilingual, Japanese, English and Spanish.

Like Katsuji, he admires the Black Dragons because he and Katsuji were saved by them.

He got his tattoos when he was fourteen.

Alongside with Katsuji, they were trained by Waka and Benkei.
*Also, he's MMA like Shizuka.

He and Shizuka grew up as siblings due of he stayed often with her father when they were kids.

He left the Black Dragons when he was 15 and started the Dragon King that rose up quickly.

Like Saemon, he likes to work out.

His dream is becoming suppress Waka and Benkei.

His special skill is to give good advices.

Heroic/failure story: He had three girlfriends which the first one turn out to be lesbian, the second accidentally said her ex name in front of him, and the third was bisexual.
*Yuna made fun of him and called him 'Ross Greller'.

He likes strong women which that's one of reasons why he attracted with Yuzuha.

In the future, he married Yuzuha Shiba.

He likes the Pirates of The Caribbean movies.

In this day, he's still shock that Rindo Haitani, who's considered to be a sadist likes Lisa.

He owns a Suzuki Hayabusa Motorcycle.

Japanese Voice: Nobunaga Shimazaki

English Voice: Khoi Dao