Shatter The Mirror

En başından başla

Maddie: Visiting day. The day Raven gets to see her mother in her Mirror Prison. She must be super nervous.

You and Ruby looked at each other. It was always a weird thought, but you and her were technically the only true orphans in the school. Dutchess was even raised by her grandmother.

Parents were still a bit of a touchy subject for you both. Ruby was able to talk to Glynda whenever she wanted now, but they were apparently fighting with each other. You, on the other hand, only really had Ruby. Even the other Ozzians had all but cut ties with you.

Lizzie placed a hand on your knee and offered a smile. You smiled back, but that strange feeling of envy still hung in the back of your head.

Raven, meanwhile, entered the Headmaster's office where Milton was waiting. He stood up and held out a clipboard.

Milton: Miss Queen. Sign here.

Raven took the quill and wrote her name down.

Milton: Now remember, keep away from....

Raven: The glass. I know, I know.

Milton nodded and hit a hidden button under his desk. One of his bookshelves activated and slid open, revealing a stair case to a hidden room above the office. Raven began to her journey up the tower before she reached a set of doors. She said a deep breath and opened them, only to be greeted by a large green eye.

The dragon let out a roar and a gust of fire, but Raven smiled.

Raven: Nevermore!

The dragon shrunk down and Raven hugged her

Raven: Who's a good dragon?

Nevermore let out a sound of worry, but Raven brushed it off.

Raven: Don't worry, I can handle mom.

And after a hike up some stairs, she found herself face to face with the Magic Mirror where her mother was being held. Purple magic faded away, only to reveal her mother riding on a stationary bike.

Evil Queen: Raven!

Raven: Hi, mom.

Evil Queen: I've been waiting forever after. How do I look?

The bike vanished and the Evil Queen stood in all her wicked glory.

Raven: You look great, mom.

Evik Queen: How's school?

Raven: School's great, actually.

Evil Queen: Have you been a bad girl?

Raven: Well, I.....

Evil Queen: I know you've been using your powers for good! Helping others! Where did I go wrong?

Raven sighed.