the prince

first of all, TYSM FOR 2K READS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackitys POV:

I can finally go to a public school but I have to fucking change my name and style ugh "honey come down!" I heard my mother yell as I went down I listened to my sister snicker "fuck off" I flipped her off as I walked to the living room, and as my mother looked at me she smiled "you sure you wanna go to a public school?" "yea" "ok here's your lunch and we got you a skateboard the school isn't too far" "a skateboard? thank!" I smiled as I walked out of the house/castle in my disguise. Once I got there it didn't look too bad just crowded, I locked my skateboard to where the bikes go and walked into the school. Ugh, where is my class I'm fucking lost "you need help?" I hear someone ask, I turned around to see the light brown-haired male with glasses "oh, I'm lost do you know where class A-2 is?" "yep! it's my class here I'll take you!" he took my hand and we both started to walk to class while talking, once we got there we sat next to each other.

Charlies POV:

this new kid is actually pretty nice he's funny and kinda cute SHIT WHAT AM I THINK I JUST MET HIM, "hey so what's your name?" "oh, it's Qua- Adrien!" "cool, I'm Charlie!" I smiled till I saw someone "hey new kid stay away from this freak he's weird" shit it's Shara "why should I? he's nice!" ugh once she tells him he's gonna hate me... "he a gay freak" once she said that I got up and ran to the bathroom. he probably hates me now... I was quietly crying, then I heard the bathroom door open "Charlie you in here?" "y-yea..." "can I come in?" "sure..." I unlocked the stall and Adrien came in "it's ok Charlie" he cupped my face with both his hands, they were comforting...

time skip to a couple of months later:

Quackitys POV:

I'm gonna tell him I like him today! it's also the day he figures out... I walked out of the bathroom and got up on the stage with the rest of my family "everyone gather up!" the principal said on the microphone.

Charlies POV:

I went to the front of the crowd to see better, "we have an announcement the student Adrien is also prince Alex Quackity!" he said gesturing him to come over to the microphone "while being here only one person was a real friend and they were Charlie" my eyes widened when I heard it as he smiled at me and gestured me to come up so I did "Charlie your the best friend I ever had" "you are to Quackity" we looked at each other smiling in silence till he broke it "Charlie I have an important question for you" "of course what is it?" "I-I like you!" I looked at him while we both got red "I-I" "it's ok if you don't like me..." "Q-Quackity..." he ran off the stage, I-I FUCK I MESSED UP MY CHANCE, I ran after him he hid in the locker rooms once I found him I went up to him and cupped his face "Quackity I like you to..." his eyes widened, I didn't care about anything else but him at that point and kissed him softly he kissed back when we pulled away we smiled at each other "so is that a yes" "what do you think?" we went back outside to the stage which was covered in whispers, as we walked up to the stage we held hands Quackitys mother ran up to us "my baby boy finally is grown and found a wonderful partner!" "mom..." I snickered as he was embarrassed "you dickhead" he looked away from me "come on I'm sorry" we both giggled.

fin

AGAIN TYSM FOR 2K READS 🥲