cuss words

ty for the idea @nonosquareisgone :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie was walking around Las Nevadas when he saw a person he's never seen, he started running over to him "hello!" "huh? oh hi" "what's your name, I'm Charlie!" "I'm Tommy" 

Charlie and Tommy were talking for some time till Tommy brought up cuss words "you barely know anything, do you even know any cuss words?" "what's a cuss word?" 

{time skip}

Charlie was walking to Quackitys office as he knocked on the door he remembered what Tommy told him to say. "hello bitch!" Charlie said with a smile "I- Charlie do you know what that even means?" "nope!" "Who told you those words?" "Tommy did!" he smiled, Quackity grabbed his phone and called someone. A few minutes later someone walked in "hi Bad" "what do you want Quackity?" "Listen, I know you hate cussing and dislike Tommy" "yea, why did you need to call me?" "well, my partner Charlie is also a wholesome person and knows nothing about cuss words" "and?" "Tommy taught him a bunch of cuss words" they both went silent till Bad spoke "I mean we can trap him or something" "alright" they both walked out the office and saw Charlie, "Hi Charlie!" Quackity hugged him "Hi Quackity!" "Alright my friend and I are gonna go do something ok?" "ok!" after looking around they found Tommy, they both crept behind him as he turned around and started chasing him.