failure (angsty)

⚠ this includes neglect, abuse, and venting. if you don't like any of these don't read this⚠

¨another F why are you such a goddamn disappointment!¨ Quackitys father yelled at Quackity slapping him ¨I'm sorry father it won't happen again...¨ Quackity said getting slapped ¨you always say that and you still get an F get out.¨ ¨w-what?¨ ¨get out of my house I don't need a disappointment like you in my house!¨ Quackitys father said slapping Quackity again, Quackity got up and walked out of the house he once lived in and got out his phone texting one of his close friends 

Quackity: Hey charlie

Charlie <3: Hi Quackity! :D

Quackity: Can I stay at your place for a while I just got kicked out of my house...

Charlie <3: Of course! And was it your dad I know how mean he is...

Quackity: Thanks and yea it was my dad...

Charlie <3: Anyway I'm gonna set up the guest room for you so bye!

Quackity: Ok bye!

Quackity put his phone in his pocket and spread out his wings and started flying to Charlie's house which wasn't that far cause his wing can make traveling fast once he got to Charlie's house he knocked on the door and heard footsteps then the door flew opened ¨hi Quackity!¨ Charlie said hugging Quackity which took Quackity by surprise and hugged back Charlie pulled away from the hug a pulled Quackity into his house ¨man what did your dad do to you?¨ Charlie asked caressing the spot Quackitys dad hit him, which cause Quackity to blush and look away ¨so how long are you planning to stay you know you can stay as long as you want.¨ Charlie said with a smile ¨, to be honest, I dunno my dad just kicked me out.¨ ¨that means you can be my roommate!¨ Charlie cheered that made Quackity giggle ¨yea I guess I am your roommate now.¨ Quackity giggled ¨anyway go clean yourself I'm gonna make food and you know the guest room has clothes your size.¨ Charlie said smiling lovingly Quackity nodded and went upstairs to take a shower. After Charlie finished making food he went upstairs to the guest room to tell Quackity once he opened the room door he saw feathers all over the floor and bed see Quackity in the center of the bed picking the feathers of his wings while looking very stressed this cause Charlie to rush to Quackity ¨hey you ok Quackity?¨ this caused Quackity to stream tears down his face this shocked Charlie cause Quackity was usually the tough guy. Charlie put Quackitys head on his chest ¨its ok Quack.¨ Charlie said wiping the tears off Quackitys cheek and kissing his forehead ¨you wanna eat I made food.¨ Charlie asked leading Quackity to nod Charlie held Quackitys hand leading him downstairs and giving him some food after they ate they went back upstairs to the guest room and Charlie put Quackity to sleep and then heard a knock on the door so he went downstairs and answered to door ¨hello?¨ He was in shock when he saw Quackitys father ¨what do you want?¨ Charlie said grinding his teeth ¨I want my son.¨ the bigger man replied ¨oh piss off he's not even here¨ ¨is that so then who is that?¨ the taller man pointed at the stairs Charlie looked seeing Quackity ¨so what if he's here you kicked him out!¨ Charlie growled ¨well I came to him another chance now come Quackity. ¨ Quackitys father rolled his eyes Quackity walked down the stairs ¨Quackity you know you don't have to go.¨ Charlie said a little worried ¨i know¨ Quackity said hiding behind Charlie, Quackitys dad tsked and walked away. ¨you ok Quackity?¨ ¨mhm...¨ Quackity nodded Charlie kissed Quackitys forehead they both went to the guest room Charlie was about to leave the room but Quackity tugged Charlies shirt ¨can you stay please?¨ Quackity asked ¨of course Quack.¨ Charlie said with a smile and cuddled with Quackity and they both went to sleep.

{fin} I did this on a school chrome book ;-;