First day (school AU)

Quackitys POV)

I walked into the classroom to see new faces of course but one of them caught my eyes, a light brown-haired person with glasses he was looking out the window, I snapped out of my thinking when I heard the bell ring and hurried into an empty seat which was next to him "alright class we have a new student Alex please introduce yourself" the teacher said "umm my name is Alex but you can call me Quackity and I like playing video games, uh that's all" I quickly sat back down while hearing whispers and giggles "Hey, I'm Charlie" the boy I saw earlier said "oh hi" I gave a small smile.

Charlies POV)

I saw the new kid apparently he goes as Quackity cool I guess. After the bell rang again I left the class for lunch, while sitting at the lunch table alone as always, I saw Quackity alone "Hey Quackity you can sit here!" I called out to him, and he sat down "Thanks Charlie" He smiled "no problem!" usually I like being alone but there's something about him... After school was over I walked home, we exchanged phone numbers so that we could talk.

Quackity: Charlie?

Charlie: yea?

Quackity: whats your sexuality?

Charlie: bisexual, why?

Quackity: just curious

Charlie: alright, anyways I gotta go see ya tomorrow

Quackity: alright byee!

Charlies POV)

Why did he ask me my sexuality? he was just curious I'm just gonna sleep. 

no one POV) 🤪

Once Quackity got to the classroom Charlie noticed he looked very tired "you ok Quackity?" "y-yea just not much sleep" "alright we have like 20 minutes I'll wake you up when class starts" "really? thanks!" Charlie gave him a smile as Quackity slept. Once the bell rang Charlie shook Quackity "Wake up class is starting!" Quackity gave a groan and raised his head "dickhead.." "you let me wake you up" Charlie smiled, Quackity rolled his eyes. Once school was over Charlie asked Quackity if he wanted to go to his house of course he said yes. 

Charlies POV)

Once we got to my house we went to my room after talking and playing video games we looked at each other and smiled "hey Charlie?" "y-yea?" "i know this is suddon but i like you..." we sat there in silence, fuck i need to do something, you know what fuck it! i kissed him passionately he was surprised but kissed back once we pulled away from the kiss Quackity asked "is that a yes?" "of course!"