ignored (angsty >:D)

first of all TY FOR 1K READ LIKE AHHH

story requested by: 

@Krabmaster 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlies POV:

Is it just me or is everyone ignoring me...                                                                                                                    No why would I think that they're just busy! I'm just going to sit at the casino and Quackity or Fundy will look for me! 

no one POV:

Charlie has been sitting in the casino for hours "I guess I am getting ignored..." Charlie thought to himself feeling tears build up "I'll just play on the machine to get my mind off of things..." Charlie tried emptying his head while playing with the machine with small tears falling off his face.

After playing a bit he decided it was probably time to leave, he got off the chair and started walking to the exit when he heard someone "Charlie!" Charlie quickly turned his head to see Quackity running up to Charlie hugging him tight "Charlie where have you been!?!" Charlie didn't reply he was just so happy to know Quackity was busy "Charlie?" "yea?" "are you ok?" "yep!" Charlie hugged back. "wanna go home and cuddle?" Quackity smiled softly, and Charlie nodded, "ok then.¨ Quackity replied smiling, and they both started walking to their home.

{fin}

SORRY IT WAS SHORT 

and thanks again to @Krabmaster for the request >:]