Jihoon's hand moved under his shirt that Hyunsuk is wearing. Hyunsuk pushed him to break the kiss.

"No more, Jihoon-ah," Hyunsuk said, breathless.

There's a hint of disappointment on his face. Hyunsuk pecked his lips.

"I have a soccer match tomorrow. Remember?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Ah," Jihoon nodded. He then spooned Hyunsuk from behind.

Hyunsuk tried to reach the year book and looked for the page where Jihoon's class is at.

"What are you looking for?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk showed the page. "Ah.. Why did you always looking for my past pictures?"

"Because you looked cute," Hyunsuk said. "I wanna met Jihoon who's smaller than me again,"

"How did you know that I'm smaller than you back then?" Jihoon asked.

"When you told me about how I saved you from the ball when our school have a friendly match with your school, I kind of remembered the guy I saved," Hyunsuk said.

He turned at Jihoon.

"He's a cute, small boy with braces and wearing glasses," Hyunsuk said. "He's wearing a maroon cardigan,"

"You noticed me?!" Jihoon asked quite shocked hearing the last sentence because he rarely wore that maroon cardigan and that day was one of the days he wore it.

"I remember what I saw. But back then. Or even now. I know and realized that I'm quite clueless and didn't really interested about people around me other than my close friends and families," Hyunsuk said. "That's why when my eyes suddenly glued on you on that one fine lunch hour, I can't stop to always searched for you. And it doesn't even took too long for me to noticed where you are. I felt like as if I can sense you,"

"I love you," Jihoon said after left a long kiss on Hyunsuk's forehead.

"I know. And me too," Hyunsuk kissed Jihoon's lips. "I'm hungry,"

"Eat me," Jihoon said playfully.

"I've already full of you. I want a real food," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon kissed Hyunsuk lips before broke the hug.

"Do you want me to cook for you or do you want something else from the restaurant?" Jihoon opened his closet to find a clean shirt to wear since Hyunsuk is wearing his shirt that he wore earlier.

"You cook," Hyunsuk said.

"You sure don't want to go out?" Jihoon asked. "It's your only break before like another whole month,"

"I just want to spend my time here. With you today. If I go out, you'll make me go and do wherever and whatever I like and I didn't really focus on you," Hyunsuk said.

"It's fine. I like seeing you happy," Jihoon said.

Suddenly someone pressing Jihoon's house passcode.

"Jihoon-ah! I can't reach your phone so I came here. You need to hang out with me because Asahi just-," Jaehyuk stopped talking when he saw Hyunsuk on Jihoon's bed and Jihoon is still shirtless. He looked at Hyunsuk again. "Isn't that Jihoon's?"

"Yah. Get lost," Jihoon pushed Jaehyuk out of his room.

"But Asahi-"

"Can't you tried to solve your own problem instead asking me to hang out with you just for you guys to act just fine the next day?" Jihoon asked.

Hyunsuk suddenly received a call from Asahi when Jihoon and Jaehyuk are still arguing outside.

"Oh! Sahi-ya,"

"You're at Jihoon's place, right?" Asahi asked.

"Yeah," Hyunsuk said.

"Did Jaehyuk went there?" Asahi sighed. It sounded like Asahi is walking fast while talking to Hyunsuk on the phone.

"Yeah," Hyunsuk responded. "What about it this time?"

"He has been complaining that I've been hanging out with Haruto a lot these days. And he's sulking," Asahi said. "I'm on my way there to drag him back home,"

"Oh. Okay," Hyunsuk said.

Hyunsuk wore his pants and walked out from Jihoon's room. Jihoon and Jaehyuk are still arguing. Hyunsuk looked at the clock. Suddenly, someone pressed the bell on Jihoon's door. The two of them suddenly stopped.

"I'll get it," Hyunsuk walked toward the front door and open the door. It's Asahi.

"Please take Jihoon away from us for a bit," Asahi said.

"Oh. Okay," Hyunsuk walked back to the living room and the two of them are still arguing.

Hyunsuk pulled Jihoon back to their room and closed the door.

"What the hell? I'm trying to chase him out," Jihoon said. "And who was that?"

"His boyfriend," Hyunsuk said. "He'll go home by himself,"

Hyunsuk open the door a bit, enough for him to peek in between the gap. He saw Asahi already on Jaehyuk's laps, they're making out.

"What are they doing in my house," Jihoon is ready to go at them to chase them out but Hyunsuk stopped him.

"We did that too before. At Jaehyuk's place," Hyunsuk said.

"Ah.." Jihoon nodded. "But, you're hungry,"

"They'll left in like, 5 minutes?" Hyunsuk said.

"How did you know?" Suddenly, there's a sound of door opening and closing.

"There," Hyunsuk open the door and the pair already left.

"I really need to change my passcode," Jihoon said while hugging Hyunsuk from behind and resting his chin in Hyunsuk's left shoulder.

°°°

A/N- And... That's the end! Sorry if Sour Grapes and Same Same are too rushed or not long enough. But I really appreciate you guys who keep on reading for both story, voting and commenting. Thank you very2 much!!! See you on another series~~