15

I woke up as I got a phone call. It's Jaehyuk.

"Where are you?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Hyunsuk's place. Why?" I asked.

"What the hell? You two basically married already?" he asked. I hope so.

"What do you want?" I asked. I looked at the clock on the wall. It's 6 in the morning.

"You'll fetch Mashiho, right?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Yeah. Didn't we agree to fetch him together?" I asked. "I even brought the car today,"

"Change the plan. We'll surprise him at his apartment. You fetch him by yourself," he said.

"Alright," I said. I don't really have a mood to get to know the details. The cells of my body haven't even entirely awake.

After talking to Jaehyuk for a while, I decided to took a shower. Hyunsuk haven't woke up yet. Yesterday too, I carried him to his bed as he fall asleep at his study table.

Did he always be like that? He really need someone to watch over him. While I'm taking my shower, I heard Hyunsuk's alarm. I get out from the bathroom and saw Hyunsuk is drinking water at the kitchen while staring at me.

It would be great if I could woke up to his face every morning. Hyunsuk looked like he's spaced out. I walked toward him. No. He's staring at me.

I smiled at him before I took the glass he's holding.

"You awake," I asked. I purposely drank from the same glass. Indirect kiss.

"W-when did you came here?" Hyunsuk stuttered. 

"Did you forgot? I called you last night telling that I'm coming here. But when I'm here, you already fall asleep," I said. Well, I enjoy seeing him flustered like this. "Poor my Hyunsuk. You must be really tired that you fall asleep sitting and leaning on your study table,"

He looked confused. He's so cute. He make me want to tease him even more. But no. I should stop.

"Don't worry you're not that heavy. But I'm strong enough too," I said. "I feel bad seeing you sleeping in that kind of position. That's why I moved you to your bed,"

"Ah.. Thank you," he said. Wait! Did he blushed?! Hyunsuk is blushing! Calm down, Jihoon. Don't freak him out. 

Seeing him acting like that make me convinced that he actually like me. But why he haven't make a move?

I like him. And he seems to like me. I'm pretty sure that he noticed that I showed him that I care about him. So why?

Please don't get me wrong, listen and get it right
Honestly, I'm frustrated to death

"Now I feel bad that you carried me yesterday," Hyunsuk said after he's calm a little.

"You can buy me food. I don't mind," I said.

"Okay. Where to?" he asked.

"The airport," I answered.

"Is there any viral place there?" Hyunsuk asked.

"No. It's just Mashiho is back today," I said. I'm pretty sure that the kids already told him about Mashiho.

"Mashiho?" he asked. Hyunsuk looked like he's thinking for a while before he said. "I'll just buy you food another time. You. Wear your clothes and get ready. Didn't you need to pick Mashiho up?" 

Eh? Why?

"But I want now. You can buy me food there while waiting for Mashi,'s flight. I want to introduce you to Mashi too when he arrived," I said.

"It will be awkward if I suddenly appeared there. I'm not even close to him. I never even talked to him," Hyunsuk said said. "And didn't you brought your bike here? How the hell you're going to fit me Mashiho and his luggages?"

"I brought a car today. I borrowed it from my cousin," I told him.

"No. No. It will be awkward," Hyunsuk said. He walked back toward his bedroom and sat on the chair of his study table.

"Hyunsuk-ah... Please ~~" I begged.

"Get dressed, Park Jihoon. You'll caught cold," Hyunsuk said. He didn't even look at me.

"Please~~ Hyunsuk-ah," I said. "I said I brought car with me here, right? There's clearly a space for you so you don't need to be so worry about it,"

"I said I'm not going. Go and get ready. Your Mashiho will be waiting," he said.

"Hyunsukie~~" I said.

"No," Hyunsuk said. I walked toward him. Turning his chair to face me. Caging him in between my hands and his study table.

He blinked for a while. He's looking at my bare chest. A hint of blush appeared on his cheeks. Look! He clearly like this. Or maybe he just like anybody's naked body? No! My Hyunsuk is not that perverted.

"C-can you p-please move," he said, stutered.

"I won't," I said. "Until you agree to follow me to the airport,"

I purposely close the distance between us. Our face is just a few centimeters away. I can feel that he's holding his breath.

"Okay. Alright," he said. "Let me just wash my face first,"

Yes! Finally! Even though Hyunsuk looked like he really don't want to follow me but still picking a very stylish outfit to wear. 

"Thank you, Hyunsuk-ah," I said as Hyunsuk didn't talk to me at all ever since we left his place.

"Eyes on the road, Park Jihoon. I'm not going to die this young. I haven't even submitted my assignment," Hyunsuk said coldly. He didn't even look at me. Is he that mad?

"But still, Hyunsukie. You are the best," I said while looking at the road while driving. I can feel that he turned at me for a bit and looked away.

"I really have a feeling that he's going to like you as well," I said. Hyunsuk still looked like he don't want to listen to me. I've been talking to him but he just nodded. He used to replied me anything.

"I hope so," he finally replied. But that's it.

While waiting for Mashiho, Hyunsuk just looked around. I should bring him somewhere he'll be happy to be at after this.

"Mashi!!!!!" I shouted as I saw Mashiho.

"Oh? You're all by yourself? Where's the other?" Mashiho asked while looking around. It has been awhile since the last time I saw him.

"The other have their own plans. I came straight from my friend's place," I said. Mashiho turned at Hyunsuk.

"Your friend?" Mashiho asked. "I can't believe you make another friend when I'm away,"

"I make tons because I'm lonely that you're not here," I said jokingly.

"Hi. I'm Mashiho. Takata Mashiho," Mashiho introduce himself to Hyunsuk. "What's your name, Jihoon's new friend?"

"Hyunsuk. Choi Hyunsuk," Hyunsuk said, taking Mashiho hand for hand shake.

"I'm sorry if he troubled you a lot. He can be too clingy and being touchy sometimes," Mashiho said. Hey! Don't expose me, Mashi~

But I did being clingy and touchy around Hyunsuk. Maybe even more than Mashiho. I used to just hugged Mashiho but Hyunsuk, I feel like I've touched him more and want to touch him even more.

"No. No. He's just a fun guy who always hanging out with me. He didn't troubled me or anything," I snapped back to the reality when I heard Hyunsuk's voice.

He didn't found me creepy for touching him, right? But he also always being touchy toward me. Because he like me? Ah! I don't know anymore.

°°°