11

"Yah! Yah!" I heard Hyunsuk's voice before I felt someone hugging me from behind.

It's okay if you suddenly hug me

"Stop it! Yoshinori!" Hyunsuk is using me as a shield from Yoshi who I believe is chasing and tickling him. Hyunsuk moved my body to hide from Yoshi.

"Okay. Okay. Stop now," I said.

"It's not fair. You cheated," Yoshi said.

"Try again next time," Hyunsuk said, still hiding behind me. Cute.

"You have a date with Jihoon again? Don't you get bored always hanging out with him, Jihoon?" Yoshi asked. Date, huh? I like that.

"Well. He's fun to be around with," I said. "And he's fun to talk to as well,"

"Yeah. Sure. You guys are match made in Heaven. His other friends would never said that," Yoshi said. "Enjoy your date,"

As soon as Yoshi walked away, both of us started to walked and talked to each other. Even though we've spent hours chatting to each other every night, there are still things that we can share whenever we met.

"Hyunsuk-ah," I called his name. As he turned to look at my direction, I touched the shutter icon on my camera application. Not just once, but few times even he didn't look directly at me.

"You have been taking a lot of pictures of me, Park Jihoon. Your phone's gallery will be full of my face," Hyunsuk said.

"I don't mind tho. You look cute in the pictures I took," I said while checking the pictures I just took. Yes. There's a tons of it.  I even saved it on my laptop every single picture of Hyunsuk. Yes. I like him that much.

"Hyunsuk-ah!!" I heard someone calls Hyunsuk's name. Both of us turned at the owner of the voice. It's Doyoung with Junghwan at the basketball court.

"Doyoung-ah," Hyunsuk greeted. He walked toward them and I just followed him from behind.

"You're on a date again?" Junghwan asked. "Park Jihoon. You've been spending times with Hyunsuk that you rarely hang out with us nowadays,"

"Whenever I ask you guys to accompany me somewhere, none of you want to," I said. "But Hyunsuk always okay with any of my plans. So I don't need you guys anymore,"

"Yah. Don't say like that," Hyunsuk said to me. Then he turned at Junghwan. "We should hang out together someday,"

"That's a good idea. We should eat together sometime," Junghwan said.

"Jihoon-ah. Let's have a match. 1 by 1. Loser will buy pizza," Doyoung said.

"Okay. I'm in," I said. "But I don't want you. I want to have a match with Junghwan,"

"Alright then," Doyoung said. "Junghwan. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir!" he said. Yup. Junghwan is always ready.

"It has been a long time since the last time I've played," I took off my jacket and put in on Hyunsuk's shoulders. Why I did that? I don't know. I just want to. I run a little toward the center of the court.

I keep on glancing at Hyunsuk who's standing at the side with Doyoung. Why he didn't look at me? Watch me, Choi Hyunsuk. Don't just talk to Doyoung.

"Yay! I won!" the next thing I know, Junghwan shouted happily. Yeah. I lost. I laid down on the court. "Jihoon will buy us pizza~~"

"Alright. Alright," I said. Hyunsuk squated right beside me. I get up and sat there. Hyunsuk looked extra cute squating here, he looked so small. I wanna squish him.

Suddenly, Hyunsuk wiped the sweat on my right side of my face with the hem of his sweater. I'm quite stunned at his sudden action.

It's okay if you suddenly change the mood

I can see that he's quite flustered by his own action. Aw... He looked so adorable. Really.

"Here too," I turned my face to show him the other side of my face. Hyunsuk smiled and wiped the sweat of this side as well with the hem of his sweater. He's so sweet, okay.

"Aigoo. You've worked hard," Hyunsuk said, still wiping away my sweat on my face.

"Why you don't wipe my sweat like that?" Junghwan asked. "I've worked hard as well. I even won this game,"

"Who are you for me to do that to you?" Doyoung asked. He took out a tissue from his bag and gave it to Junghwan. "Wipe it yourself,"

"But Hyunsuk wiped it for Jihoon," Doyoung whined. Aigoo... This kid.

"Keep being jealous kids," I said while laughing evilly. "You'll never get a wifey like mine,"

"Stop that," Hyunsuk hit my back very lightly.

"Auch. Hyunsuk-ah~," I whined, acting as if he hit me hard.

"Come on. We need to buy pizza now," Hyunsuk stood up. I raised my hands hoping that he'll help me to get up. And yes. He pulled my hands and I tried to get up. When I already on my two foot, I purposely hugged him, acting like I lost my balance.

I just want to watch his reaction and expression changes. He's really cute. Every single expression on his face is really cute. And the possibility that he might actually like me, make me want to confirmed it with my own eyes even more, by watching his actions when he's around me.

"Stop being lovey dovey and buy us pizza," Junghwan said.

"Sorry. And thanks," I kinda hugged him a little bit longer that I thought I would. I patted his head and took back my jacket from his shoulders. "I supposed to be better than this but seems like I can't beat the retired athlete,"

"Of course you can't," Junghwan said. "Even though I've retired, I still playing it with Doyoung every week,"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever," I said. Even if I'm trying my best, will Hyunsuk actually watching me? He care about Doyoung more than he care about me. Maybe I'm not on the same par of his close friends yet.

"Are you sulking?" Hyunsuk asked while chuckled. Eh? Did he observing me just now?

"I want to show that I'm cool to you. But I lose. I even need to buy them pizza," I said. That's the only excuse that I can come out with. "I should've play with doyoung instead,"

"You're still looked cool tho," Hyunsuk said.

"Really?" I asked. He said I looked cool okay. My crush said I looked cool!

"Here we can see. The married couple of 10 years," I turned at Junghwan as I heard him saying that. Junghwan is recording him and Doyoung with his phone.

"We are not," Doyoung said.

"And that's the married couple of 1 month," Junghwan said as he recorded me and Hyunsuk by raising his phone higher. I put my hand around Hyunsuk's shoulder and pulled him closer to me. I sticked out my tongue at Junghwan's camera. "But they need to buy us pizza. Bye,"

I just realized that I've been putting my hand around Hyunsuk's shoulder for quite a long time even after Junghwan stopped filming. It kind of making me felt nervous as I just realized what I've been doing. But at the same time, I don't want to let him go. I wonder if Hyunsuk is fine with this or not. I'll just pray that he doesn't mind it.

I seriously need a manual on how to act naturally around my crush. I feel like I've been acting like an idiot.

°°°

A/N- I'm sorry for always skipping updating this book. Still, thank you for those who're still waiting, reading and supporting this book. I really appreciate it. Enjoy and have a nice day, everyone ~~