Chap 1

-Schuyler's POV-

I was walking back home after leaving school,I was excited becuase it's Friday,and that's when I usually do my Naruto Marathons,because I wouldn't do them in the middle of the week.Even though I seem emo and stuff,I still really care about my grades.

I hurriedly unlocked my apartment door and got in,slowly slamming the door and running to my sofa and used a HDMI cord to connect my laptop to the tv and started the episodes where they show Kakashi's past.I closed all the blinds,grabbed some food and turned off the lights and went back to the sofa and watched the episodes.But when I started getting to the point where Kakashi becomes an ANBU my tv turns off and so my does my laptop.Next thing I know,I fell asleep.

When I woke up,I could smell trees and grass,I could here some water and occasional splashes,I opened my eyes to find myself in a forest with a beautiful lake on my right.I stood up and walked towards the water and looked to my reflection,expecting to see my pale skin,my scene black hair and my blue eye's,I came face to face with a raven blue wolf pup with dark electric blue eyes.

My eye's widened and I looked down to see I was in fact a wolf pup."Oh Fuck..."I muttered to myself.I somehow ended up in the forest,in the form of a wolf pup.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone walking up to me.I looked up to find Kakashi looking down at me."Oh uh....Hi?"I said awkwardly.He gave me a closed eye smile and patted my head."Hi little guy,whats your name?"He asked while kneeling down to me."Uh...I'm a girl...And I don't really have a name.."I replied while sweat dropping and sitting down."Ah.Right sorry."Kakashi said scrstching the back of his neck."How about I give you a name?"He suggested,I nodded."Alright.How about....Buru?"He asked."Nah."I replied."Aisu?"He suggested once again."Yeah!I like that name."I replied happily,my tail waving happily."Then it's settled,you're Aisu.Would you like to come with me?I could train you to be a ninja hound?"My eye's widened in shock and I jumped on him happily.He fell back in surprise while I rubbed my face against his."That'd be great~Thanks!"I said and sat on his chest,wagging my tail happily.Kakashi laughed and walked back to the village with me on his traveling back pack and my paws on his shoulders.

All in all,this was a better life than the one back on Earth.I might find somedog or my mate....Do dogs have mates?Hmm...Smells like ramen.