"Opo, Kuya Rolly. Punta ba kayo mamaya sa mini rally?" You asked in return.

"S'yempre naman! Para kay VP!" Kuya Rolly enthusiastically answered, and a passenger rode his trike. "Ingat kayo lahat ah!" He told you before driving away.

You sat down at the steps of the entrance and checked your phone for updates. Most of the volunteers are on their way, your friends are also almost here. A black car pulled up and the window rolled down, Tricia's head peeking from it. You perked up at the sight and excitedly waved at the doctor. They parked somewhere close and Tricia - oh, and Jillian too(?) - got out of the vehicle. Tricia ran to you and immediately enveloped you in a hug, you giggled at her enthusiasm and clinginess.

"Hi, Y/N! Ang aga mo ah!" Tricia opened once she let go of you.

You turned to Jillian briefly to give her a friendly wave. You were truthfully shocked at her presence today. When she returned the gesture, you answered Tricia, "Yes, Doc. Taga-d'yaan lang kasi ako, e."

Tricia made an 'ooh' sound.

"Sayang, wala si Miss Aiks. Kumpleto sana kayong Tres Marias ngayon." You said.

Tricia childishly crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Kami na nga nandito sa harapan mo, ang Ate Aika pa rin hinahanap! Oo na, sino ba kasi kami."

You rolled your eyes in return and scoffed. "Ang drama, Doc! Allergic ako."

Jillian mumbled in annoyance, too. "Ate Trish, parang bata."

You chuckled at the remark of the youngest. You then addressed her, "Hello, Jill. Hindi ko talaga inexpect na makakasama ka rin pala."

Jill's brows shoot up and quipped, "Bakit? Ayaw mo ba?"

You forcefully exhaled through the mouth. "Hala, hindi naman! Akala ko lang kasi bumalik ka na ng New York, ganern."

She giggled at you and shook her head. "Next month pa 'yon! I think gusto mo yata akong umalis na, e. Sige, I can go home naman if you don't want me here," she jested.

You massaged your temples at the two. "Magkapatid nga talaga kayo," you deadpanned.

That earned you a chuckle from them.

You looked past them and see your own siblings are approaching, together with their own youth group. "Speaking of kapatid, ipapakilala ko rin pala mga kapatid ko."

Amihan waved at you with youthful energy as Ray is trailing behind. "Ate Y/N!" Amihan called out.

When they reached the three of you, you introduced your siblings. "Okay, Doc Tricia, Jillian, ito si Ray, 'yung pangalawa, and si Amihan, pangatlo namin. Mga kapatid, Doc Trish and Ate Jillian."

The four of them exchanged niceties and you noticed how Amihan is barely containing her kilig as she probably has the biggest crush on the doctor. You shoot her an Ate glare, as if warning her to simmer down.

Other members of the youth group also conversed with the Robredo sisters as you're all waiting for the others. When everyone has finally arrived, the teams are now being divided.

Ray suggested a good strategy and took out his curated map of houses and stalls to talk to, with marks of who the soft voters and diehard loyalists were. Apparently, he already scouted the neighbourhood so he planned ahead. You can't help but feel pride for your brother. He really is a good kid. "Bilang taga-rito rin po kami, siguro mas okay pong mahati 'yung mga maalam sa lugar at mga hindi gaano para hindi po maligaw at magkawatak-watak 'yung team."

Someone from behind poked fun at Doc Tricia good-naturedly, "Ay need ni Doc 'yan! Para hindi siya maiwan!"

The doctor pouted while everyone giggled. Everyone is so at ease with the Robredos now that you can all crack jokes and banter.