Accidental family meeting

Start from the beginning

We arrived outside my house and he turned off the bike. He got out and I climbed out following him but almost fell loosing my balance.
"Hey careful baby."taehyung caught me as I smiled at him sheepishly.
He smiled and leaned down to catch my lips with his. His lips moved against mine as he pulled me closer.
I wrapped hands around his neck tugging on his hair.
Someone coughed catching us off guard as we separated quickly. I blushed furiously as I saw my eomma and appa standing there with giggling Jin hyung.
Appa had his arms crossed glaring at taehyung and eomma was smiling ear to ear looking at me.
"Care to explain who is he?"appa said as I gulped. He is always been protective of me.
Taehyung instantly walked towards him and bowed offering his hand to shake.
"I am Kim taehyung, Yoongi's boyfriend. Please allow me to be with your son. I will take care of him and protect him just like you did all these years."he said politely.
"Honey, he is so good looking and polite."eomma said smiling happily.
"You said you are going to protect him and here you are taking him out this late at night."my appa said as I face palmed myself.
"Oh that sir, I just took him to eat icecream around the corner but I will take care of the time from now on."taehyung said.

Ohhh, he is smooth liar, unlike me.

"Yoonie, come here to appa."appa said as I walked towards him standing beside him.
"Is he telling the truth?"he asked and Jin hyung made a face knowing I suck at lying.
"Appa, taehyung asked me for permission to take yoonie beside I know the owner of that shop."Jin hyung said covering for me. I shoot look at him greatfully.
"Okay, I will let it go this time."appa said as I signed in relief.
"Do you really like him yoongi-ah?"eomma asked and I nodded my head instantly. I wrapped hand around taehyung's hand.
"I will be watching you, young man. If you hurt my yoonie or make him sad, you have to face me."he said giving pointing look at taehyung.
"Not even in my dreams, sir."taehyung said.
"Now don't call me sir, call me appa."he said smiling slightly patting taehyung's shoulder. I smiled at him brightly hugging him.
"Thank you appa eomma."I said as eomma also pulled me in hug.
"Take care of him, taehyung-ah."eomma said standing front of taehyung.
"With everything I have."taehyung said as she pulled him in hug. He stiffened at first but slowly melted in hug.
"You are lucky sweetheart. You have such a great eomma appa. Not everyone get this you know."he said smiling sadly.
"Did something happened to your eomma appa dear?"eomma asked.
"No but my eomma cheated on my appa then he used to lashed out his anger on me then eomma left the house when I was 14 so my appa's anger increased but luckily my grandpa saved me."taehyung said signing. I wrapped hands around his waist as he smiled at me lightly.
"Taehyungie, you told me you don't tell this anyone easily."I mumbled.
"I want them to know if I want to be with you sweetheart."he said caressing my back.
"Taehyung-ah, you can consider me as your eomma."eomma said patting taehyung's back.
"Thank you eomma."he said smiling greatfully.
"Eomma appa agreed for your relationship yoonie."Jin hyung whispered in my ear.
"Thank God. I was scared."I said in low voice.
"Yoonie, we are going inside. Come quickly."eomma said pulling appa with her. Jin hyung followed them not before winking at me making me roll my eyes.
They went inside and instantly taehyung walked towards me taking me in his arms. I leaned my head against his chest.
"Taehyungie, I am so happy."I mumbled and he kissed my forehead.
"Me too baby."he said cupping my cheeks. I rubbed my nose against his neck.
"You smell so nice taehyungie."I whispered as he smiled.
"You smell divine baby."he said rubbing his nose against mine.
"Good night taehyungie. Eomma appa must be waiting inside. I should go inside."I said not really wanting to be away from his arms.
"Ok baby. Good night. Have a sweet dreams. I miss you already."he said kissing my forehead softly.
"I miss you too."I said and standing on tiptoes pressing my lips against his.
He slowly moved lips against mine pulling me close. He pulled away his forehead against mine.
"See you tomorrow baby."he said holding my hands pulling away.
"See you."I mumbled and walked towards my house.

What a day it was!!!!! Many twists and turns....... No idea how many more are coming!!!!!

Hey amazing readers
That's it for today's chapter.
Finally, taehyung met yoongi's mom dad.
Let's see what happens..
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Be happy and healthy 🥰
Borahae 💜💜💜💜

Look how beautiful and gorgeous they look when they smile so happily ♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍🥺🥺💜