29. Orochimaru vs Hokage

Start from the beginning

The First Hokage in his red armour look in front of him. It was none other than his apprentice, Hiruzen which he entrusted to become The Third. "Sarutobi, it's you. You have grown old aren't you"

"It's been a long time, Monkey" The Second said.

"Yeah, it has been a long time" Hiruzen answered it with a small tint of wistfulness in his voice.

"So how Konoha?" Is it okay?"

"Brother, behind you that is the person. That applied Impure Jutsu on us" the second said.

"I'm aware of it. Looks like we are about to fight you, Sarutobi"

"Enough of chit-chat. How about we end this charade. Sarurobi-Sama" Orochimaru controls directly both previous Hokage and strict control of their body. Hiruzen notices their face expression turned emotionless.

"What have you done to them?" Hiruzen asked in demand tone.

"I just planted an amulet behind their head striped their control and seal their soul in their vessel. Now their just merely my killing machines. " Hiruzen finally notices the amulet stuck behind their head with a Kunai.

"Ha ha ha...do you know? The happiness and sense of accomplishment gained when...you have the chance to hurt the one you once called master? Now please enjoy yourself" Orochimaru clasped his hand, make the opening hand seal.

Hiruzen runs towards with his attacks. "Fire: fire dragon napalm" he takes his deep breath and blow it all with fire.

A large amount of fire larger than average fireball engulf them.

"Water: water barrier" The second blows the water from his mouth creating a barrier that protects Orochimaru and The First. The water interacts with fire making a steam ad them.

The Anbu and The Sound Ninja awe with both Hokages. "Amazing". One of the Anbu muttered.

The third fall back throws his Shuriken again. " shuriken clones jutsu" the shuriken multiply to five.

The Second once again throwing a Kunai with explosive tag. As both weapons met the explosive tag on Kunai explodes disperse the shuriken.

The explosion covers The Third's sight on them. The Third legs and arms were tied by the strong twig. He failed to noticed the surprises attack made by The First.

It's looks like the first made some hand Jutsu and slam on the roof creating an enormous tree that covered the entire roof.

The third using his fire release burn the twig that tied his hand.

'This is bad' Hiruzen thought. He immediately summons his companion. "Enma!" The monkey as large as him appeared with a stick in his hand. "I'm at your service, Sarutobi-same." He bowed in respect towards his master.

"I have a plan but you must help me fend off those who came to attack me"

"I understand" the monkey nodded.

Hiruzen made some hand seals as fast as he can because of his ability to use using many hand seal techniques. The technique he is about to use is dangerous to the human body yet that is the only way to defeat the defile Orochimaru.

Yet even he could destroy his body. He will find another. So this is his only chance.

'I'm sorry, Naruto'
,
,
,
,
,

Naruto, Hinata and Sai following Shikamaru while Temari is in the cave watching for her brother Kankurou. In their Anbu uniform, they could conceal their identity except for Hinata because she didn't get time to change during the invasion.