Chapter 30: The Fated Arrival

Start from the beginning

Kinlith looked at Rimuru in shocked "Bu-bu-but how...?"

"That's my trade secret. I can feel the giants and humans are gathering in that spacious field. Could you point me to your dad. I would like to see an apostle up close" Rimuru told her

"Sure thing. Please follow me"

Kinlith then lead them to the open field where Yoshino did battle with the dragons. On arriving, all the giants and humans who were gathered there began to murmur amongst themselves after seeing Rimuru and the others approaching them. One giant in particular who was slightly taller than Kinlith with a muscle build and multiple battle scars which literted his body began to run up to Kinlith with tears in his eyes. Kinlith who saw him began to rush to him as well with her own tears.

"Daaaad!" Kinlith shouted as she jumped into her giant father's waiting arms who caught her and gave her a deep hug.

"My darling! I'm so glad that you are safe. Thank the gods that you survived" Kinlith father said

Both of them shared their family moment with eachother for a few minutes before separating and turning to Rimuru and the other. Kinlith father then fell on his knees and bowed before them

"Greetings! My name Garou and I am the king of this giant kingdom. I do not have any recollection of what happened but seeing as you are Deities, I hope that we have not done anything to inquire your wrath"

Rimuru stepped forward "There is nothing to worry about. I simply wanted to see an apostle up close and from your powers, you certainly are one of the best in the lower realm"

"You honour me with your praise your excellency" Garou said still bowing

"No, no. You definitely have the power. The power I'm feeling from you is enough to destroy several continents if you are not careful. You should be proud of it" Rimuru told him

"I will humbly accept this praise your excellency" Garou said

Rimuru nodded "Anyway, I resurrected everyone who died in this little fiasco and you were included. Don't worry about the dragons invading again. I've made some adjustments in the dimensional wall that separates the lower realm from the middle realm. Now, it will take any beings from the middle realm some time to enter the lower realm"

Garou looked astonished after hearing that 'Not only does he consider the dragons a mere annoyance, he even have the power to affect the dimensional wall that separates all the realm. He must be a Supreme Deity or one of the Elder Deities to be able to do something like this. I wonder what his relationship with my daughter is'

"Don't worry about my relationship with your daughter. I simply helped her because she was in need" Rimuru told him

Garou was shocked on how Rimuru was easily able to read his mind, but he didn't question it seeing as he is a deity.

Chloe moved to Rimuru "Darling! I sense some powerful entities approaching here"

"You are not the only one goddess Chloe. I've sensed them coming here from the higher realm for quite sometime now. Their powers are quite remarkable but it's nothing to worry about" Lilith said to them

"You guys are right about that" Rimuru turned to Garou "I would like you to take Kinlith and move to where the rest of your people are. What's about to happen will be on a whole new level compared to when the dragons arrived"

Garou nodded and immediately took his daughter and moved to where the rest of the giants and humans are standing. Everyone could feel how tense the air is with the anticipation of the coming threat.

Yoshino looked at Rimuru in confusion "Papa I don't understand. Why are you sounding worried for the ones approaching us"

"The ones approaching is not my concern, but you will know soon enough Yoshino. Seems like that they are here" Rimuru looked up in the sky to see a warp white portal opening up.