Mafia War: 10

Billie's POV 

Speeding down the highway running red lights Finneas next to me barfing as I turn corners fast "Billie slow the fuck down" he says "your right nothing bad will happen if I don't get there soon" I say "but what if something does happen" I say to myself and start speeding again.

We get out the car jumping the concrete wall surrounding the mansion sneaking past the security, Finn pick locks the door and we sneak in the smell of food hitting my nose "she's in the kitchen" I say "how the fuck do you know this" Finneas whisper yells at me "can you like not smell or something" I whisper yell back at him then slap the back of his head. We get into the kitchen "Lunar don't scream" I say then cover her mouth, she elbows me in the mouth then kicks me in the stomach making me fall onto the floor "what the fuck are you doing in my house" she yells and pulls her gun out of her waist band "I'm not the person running the gang for one so put the gun down two your fiancé is still alive and is running the gang" I say to her she lowers her gun "that's not possible you killed her" she says and puts the gun in her waist band and helps me up "well there were some occurrences when we were attempting to kill her" I say then sit on the kitchen counter top "Finn give her the folder" I tell him and he passes the folder to her "in the folder is everything that will help you understand what we are talking about" he says she flips through pages shock filling her face "I don't understand you said you killed her" she says to me "think about it when we were trying to kill her we were ambushed and the week after she 'died' all of the massacres were happening" I explain.

Lunars POV 

we have been sitting and talking about what we just all found out when loud gunshot can be heard from outside "get to the kitchen and hide. NOW" I yell at them pulling a machine gun out from under the table and two automatic pistols and sliding them towards Finneas and Billie walking to the front of the house with the machine gun ready to shoot, the radio started playing 'I put a spell on you' by Annie Lennox.(play the song) great fucking timing universe. running down the hall shooting the intruders that are making there way through the house blood splattering over all of the walls, bullets going through their brains killing them. 

I hid behind a wall hearing footsteps walking down the hall checking my ammo I was out, the footsteps got closer I flipped the gun around getting ready to smack one of the people in the face, footsteps getting closer gripping tighter on the gun then, swinging hard into the persons face his nose brakes and he gets nocked out the other person pulls out his pistol, I smack it out of his hands pulling a knife out of my pocket and running towards him jumping onto him making him fall to the white carpeted ground. as I'm about to stab him He puts his hands around my wrist making me stop my movements. I drop the knife int my other hand moving fast and stabbing him in his Adams apple pulling the knife out again and stabbing him 4 more times, Then licking the blood off the blade humming lowly. 

walking out of the house pressing a button on one of the paintings in the hall way making it open up I grab out a machete 3 pistols and an AK-47 coking the AK and opening the door. shooting 3 people in the head walking out hearing people yell towards me shooting them all in the head a hard metal meet the back of my head and I pass out everything black. 

Billies POV 

she passes us the guns then walks away, People start to come in through the back door me and Finneas start to shoot all of them soon enough there are 11 body's dead on the floor bleeding all over the white tiled floor, Lunars is going to be pissed. Finneas grabs the lid off the pot and smacks a woman in the nose then digs the outside of it into her brain. while a man is trying to cut my throat open I reach over the oven grab the pot of stew and tip the hot stew in his face while he screams in pain I turn on the oven tops heating them up grab the back oh his neck smashing his face into the counter then dragging his face dangerously slow to the heat, his face hit the heat and he starts to scream in pain I watch as his skin starts to melt off and he slowly stops screaming I drop his lifeless body onto the floor feeling a needle dig into my arm I look over to Fin and his body is being dragged out of the room. My vision blurs and I pass out. 

-----------------------------------------------
Filler BC my writers block is so bad at the moment
comment vote. drink water eat some food stay safe mfuckers ok love you guys