Mafia War 4

We finally mad it to the safe house in the woods somewhere.  

I hop out of the car grabbing mine and Jays bag heading inside

I hop out of the car grabbing mine and Jays bag heading inside. "where's my room I'm going to put my stuff in there and sleep" I hear Billie say from behind me. oh fuck. "um funny thing there's only 2 sleeping rooms mine and Jay's" I say "oh that's okay I'll sleep on the couch" she says "there is a little shed out back with a bed and a bathroom but it gets super cold and has bugs and spiders through it and its rain season so its probably really drenched because it leaks other than that you can heave my bed I'll take the couch" I say "no your house your bed I don't mind the couch" she says "look I had to spend 6 months on that couch 2 days after you brutally murdered my wife I'm use to it, or did you completely forget that you killed my wife because I don't" I say standing over her looking into her eyes while she stays quiet trying not to cry "you don't have the right to sit here and cry in front of me after doing what you did" I say and take a step back "right now that sleeping plans are sorted I'm going go unpack Jays bag and then take him down to the lake set up a fire care to join us or don't I wont miss you" I say walking around her up the stairs and unpacking his bag.

 once I finish unpacking his bag I put him in some warmer clothes. walking into my room were I left my clothes so they wouldn't be in the way. without even knocking on the door I walk in and Billie is in the middle of the room with a bra and panties on I immediately  screen covering my eyes with my hands I hear her scream as well "why are you still in here get out" she yells at me "I'm sorry I just came in to get clothes and your naked and now my eyes are traumatised" I say "GET OUT NOW" she yells at me louder, I spin on my heels and about to walk out the door but it turns out it was the wall "oh fuck are you okay" I hear Billie say half laughing "I'm fine" I say getting off my butt then walk out rubbing my head. 

Me and Jay are outside looking for fire wood, when Billie comes out of the house and sits down on her phone texting someone "Billie come help us finds fire woods" Jay says to her "no Jay she's alright we have enough baby" I say to him. we both walk back to the fire pit.  

I place all of the fire wood down setting in it an easy position to light it without burning myself

I place all of the fire wood down setting in it an easy position to light it without burning myself. once I have it lit I go inside cooking food for everyone. I hear the door open and Jay is coming inside "mommaaa when are you coming back outside" he ask me "once I'm done cooking baby" I say to him "pick me up please" he ask reaching his hands up, I pick him up putting him on the bench while I finish cooking the pasta "you know momma Billies really funny" he says "funny, how so" I ask him "when you were inside cooking she made me watch these funny videos on her phone" he says "that's good baby" I say mixing the pasta "can she be my other momma" he ask. I choke on my spit "uhm baby that's not how things work for that to happen I would have to love Billie the same way I loved momma and trust me I could never love someone the same way" I say and kiss his cheek "well then learn to love Billie she's not all mean how you tell me she is" he says "pasta's ready lets go outside and eat" I say changing the subject I pick him up taking him outside and then bring out dinner. the fire dies down a bit while were eating so I put more wood in it then sit down finishing my food "Jay were going to be here for a while so I'm going to start setting up a slide that goes into the lake so we can have fun when summer comes around" I say "really fank youuu mommaaa" he says jumping out of his seat then hugging me. 

we all finish eating then I walk inside getting marshmallows "hey jay lets go find some sticks and roast marshmallows come on Billie" I say picking up jay and waving my hand out for Billie to follow. we walk to find some sticks when we soon come in contact with mud "Jay baby try not to slip" I tell him while holding his hand "you to Billie" I say. we walk through the mud get some sticks I see jay running ahead thinking he'll be fine so I look away to talk to Billie "I'm sorry about before in the lounge room this place just brings up a lot of memories" I tell her "your okay its understandable" she says back. 

"MOMMAAAA HELP ME PLEASE" I hear Jays voice yell at me. I look up and see that he's covered in mud and had slipped over I laugh a little and jog over to him slowly "your fine baby you just slipped" I tell him walking on to the mud to get him, me soon slipping over a squeal coming out of my mouth I hear a laugh coming from Billie I look over at her and she laughing historically. I get up out of the mud making my way over to her lifting her up off the ground over my shoulder "NO NO NO PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" she yells as she fails to kick herself out of my grip "LUNAR RED DON'T YOU DARE" she says as I start to slowly put her in the mud. I drop her in and Jay jumps on her putting mud all through her hair "Nooo" she laughs out before Jay can get away from her I grab him and pick him up then grab his feet and dunk his hair into the mud when I put him back in my arms his head is covered in mud. he wipes some off his face the wipes it onto mine. I wipe my face all over his shirt then I feel a ball of mud hit the back off my head I turn and see Billie laughing Jay as well. I gasp " I see how it is" I say then throw Jay over my shoulder then walk over to Billie throwing her over my shoulder as well. walking over to the mud again and putting them both in it covering them with mud " alright no more lets go back and shower" I say. we all walk back to the house showering and getting clean. 

once me and Jay are showered Billie goes and showers. I put Jay to bed "momma I think Billie likes you" Jay says I chuckle at what he says "why do you think that" I say "I don't know but you twos are going to love eathoder" he says then hugs me lays down in bed and falls asleep. weird little kid of mine. I think to myself. 

I walk out of my room going to the lounge room and as I'm about to finally sleep I hear Billie come out of my room with a big baggy shirt on her hair up in a messy bun god she looks beautiful. what no she doesn't what are you thinking. I roll over to my other side closing my eyes and going to sleep thinking about my thought about Billie.