14.

IT had been a little over a week and vea still wouldn't utter a word in jahseh's direction. she stayed in her room and jahseh would come over specifically to see her but she wanted nothing to do with him.

she was sat in the living room with stokeley, gabe and trippie watching something on tv, that no one was really paying any attention to. the front door opened and everyone looked up to see jahseh walking in. vea immediately looked back down at her phone and slid closer to her brother.

"what's good boys." he said and sat down on the couch. "and my beautiful girlfriend."

vea huffed loudly and stokeley burst out laughing.
"damn nigga what you do to her."

"i'm going upstairs." the agitated girl grumbled and got up from the couch. she could feel everyone's eyes on her as she walked up the stairs.

maybe she was overreacting a little bit but jahseh wouldn't apologize for it and she was a little hurt about that. she would talk to him eventually, it just wouldn't be right now.

JAHSEH had other plans. he came over to stokeley's house with a purpose in mind. he was going to get his girl back. no, she hadn't broken up with him, there was no reason to. that would be overreacting, more than she already was.

when he walked into the house, he saw her sitting on the couch. she was wearing his hoodie, she can't be that mad.
"what's good boys!" he greeted. "and my beautiful girlfriend."

he sat down beside her purposely, looking at her hand and she was still wearing her ring. she took it off the day she got mad at him.

he found her anger petty but amusing. she was only mad to make herself feel better, he knew she forgave him already, she's just too damn stubborn to admit it. back to the point of why jahseh was here in the first place.

she huffed loudly and stokeley laughed pretty damn loud, which agitated vea more but made jahseh want to laugh.
"damn nigga what you do to her."

"i'm going upstairs." vea grumbled and as she walked up the stairs, jahseh watched as she walked. gabe tapped his arm once she was out of earshot.

"nah but for real. what happened?" he asked and jahseh shook his head.

"i took a picture with a fan that she didn't like. and i guess i didn't give her the apology she wanted and she's upset. i told her it's not like that, the girl is a fan and fans ask to take crazy pictures like that all the time." he explained.

stokeley nodded in understanding. "oh i saw that picture."

jahseh let out a breath of exhaustion. "i just want her to talk to me again."

"so just apologize to her." trippie said. "that's all she wants, apologize and acknowledge her feelings and shit. she'll start giving you pussy again."

"nigga ew." stokeley scrunched up his face. "i do not want to hear that shit about my sister."

"i'm just saying." he held up his hands and jahseh shook his head.

"well." he stood up off of the couch. "time to go get my girl back." he said and walked up the stairs.

he knocked on the door as it was locked and vea came to the door without saying anything. when she opened it, she rolled her eyes.

"stop rolling your eyes at me girl." he said and she sucked her teeth. "can i talk to you?"
she shook her head and went to shut the door but he put his hand on it. "please?"

vea just stepped back and let him in the room. "you said you wanted to talk. so talk." she mumbled as she sat down on her bed.

"i missed your voice princess." he smiled.

"shut up and- i mean don't shut up. just fucking-" she took a deep breath and stopped herself from talking. "just say what you need to say jahseh."

he got down on his knees in front of her, his hands on her thighs.

"i'm sorry, pretty girl. i shouldn't have taken a picture like that." he said.

"and?" she raised an eyebrow, her big, soft, brown eyes looking down at him. he could have melted.

"i'm sorry for invalidating your feelings. that wasn't nice of me and i wasn't being a good boyfriend."

"that's all i wanted." she murmered.

"so you not mad at me no more?" jahseh asked with a mischievous grin.

"i'm not mad no more." she affirmed and he tackled her gently on the bed.

"i missed you." he said and peppered kisses all over her face. she giggled and tried to push him because it tickled. "nah you stuck now."

she moaned quietly as he started to kiss down her neck. "hold on." she said as it all started to go from playful pecks to a little serious.

"you on your period?" he asked, moving off of her slightly. she giggled and shook her head, pointing to the slightly opened door.

"go lock it." she said and he got up quickly because she definitely didn't have to tell him twice.

edited 868 words.

a/n:
like, one more chapter fr.