03.

"you mean to tell me, i meet ski mask the slump god tomorrow?" kyla said as she hopped on vea's bed. vea laughed, now that she knew he was her brother it was funny to see her best friend fangirl over him.

"yeah, he said his manager should be here to get us at 10 tomorrow morning," vea said. "so wear what y'all are gonna wear and i'm sure we're gonna have to stay down there so bring some clothes just in case."

"why does kyla sound more excited than you do?" tyla asked with a small laugh.

"i'm excited too, i'm just nervous." vea sighed.

tyla smiled sympathetically. "nevermind all that, we need to find some bitches!"

tyla had gotten at least three girls numbers at the beach the day before, and two at the restaurant they went to for lunch.

it made vea smile to see her best friends enjoying their trip.

{ a/n: i'm sorry if it seems to be passing too quickly but its been three chapters and jahseh ain't made an appearance yet so we gotta speed this up a lil bit😂.}

THE day had finally arrived. vea had butterflies in her stomach the whole time she got dressed. she was so nervous to meet stokeley. what if he didn't like her in person? what if her father didn't want to speak to her? what if everything just falls apart?

she dressed herself in a pink semi tight fitting maxi dress and white sandals. she took off her bonnet and put on lipgloss.

"you look pretty." tyla said, standing in the doorway.

"thank you," vea turned to her. "i'm so nervous, ty."

tyla pulled her into a hug instantly. "whatever happens today, you know you tried. ski's gonna love you regardless, you're his sister. just relax."

vea took a deep breath and they pulled out of the hug.

she grabbed her phone, charger and her bag off of her bed. as soon as 10:00 hit, she got a text message from stokeley's manager saying he was outside.

the girls went out to the van and got in. vea in the front and the twins in the back seats. "you look like ski." was the first thing he said to her. she smiled.

the drive was 50 minutes, maybe more with traffic and vea fell asleep maybe 30 minutes into the ride.

the car stopped and the twins woke up. vea did not.

"don't wake her," the manager said. "i'm gonna go get ski and bring him out here."

stokeley came out of the house and got into the driver's seat of the van. he put his hand on vea's shoulder, gently shaking her. she fluttered her eyes open and looked up.

"oh my god. hi!" she instantly hugged him and he hugged her back just as tight.

"it's good to finally meet you!" he said.

vea felt tears running down her face. "i've been dreaming of this moment since i was 12. i can't believe i'm here!"

ski pulled back and wiped the tears. "you're here. we're here, it's okay."

"i've always wanted a brother." she said with a small pout.

"now that you're here, you've got me forever. i promise." he smiled at her.

VEA, stokeley and the twins sat in the living room just talking. kyla was losing her shit and tyla was trying to calm her down.

"you ever heard any of my music?" stokeley asked vea. vea nodded and pointed to kyla.
"she's a big fan."

"well that's good," he said. his phone vibrated and he looked at it, a smile coming over his face. "my vro jahseh is outside."

"jahseh?" tyla asked quickly. "as in xxxtentacion?"

stokeley laughed. "yeah."

"oh my fucking God. i l-" she stopped as the door opened. "oh my fucking GOD THAT'S JAHSEH!"

it was kyla's turn to calm her sister down.

"uh," jahseh said, still standing at the door.

"jah, this is vea," stokeley said, jahseh narrowed his eyes. "my sister."

"oh, this the shordy you were talking about," he nodded walking over to the couch where they sat.
"i'm jahseh. you can call me x."

she smiled. "i'm vea, and those are my best friends; kyla and tyla."

"big supporters, i see." jahseh said.

tyla covered her face. "you'll have to excuse my sister, she's been listening to you for a while." kyla said.

jahseh chuckled and vea looked at him.

he's so fine.

edited 741 words.