13.

"WHAT you doing?" jahseh asked, he had facetimed vea kind of late, he had just gotten back to the hotel from performing.

"playing with amalia." she murmered.

"you straight?" he asked.

she set the phone up so he could see amalia and her toy he bought for her. "yeah, just tired."

he nodded. "mm. i miss you."

"i miss you too jah. y'all coming home tomorrow right?" she asked.

"that was the plan, but everybody bullshitting last minute. we may end up staying another day." he looked at her and she was pouting. "fix your face ma, i'll be home soon. you know i can't think when you pout like that."

"but i miss you." she pouted harder and he shook his head at her.

he sighed and gave her a small smile. it had been a week or maybe more since they'd seen eachother. so she was being reasonable but he just hated to see her upset. "i'll tell you what, when i get back ima clear my schedule for a whole day just for us."

and her smile was back. "forreal jah? or you just saying that?"

"i mean it princess. we can have a whole day to do what you want to do." she saw him look up and nod at something out of the camera. "i gotta go right now though. i'll call you tomorrow."

"hey vea!" she heard gabe say.

"hey gabe!" she said back. "okay jah. i love you."

"i love you more princess."

VEA opened her eyes and the sun was shining through the little peaks in her blackout curtains. she smiled and nuzzled into jahseh more when she was fully awake. he surprised her and came home earlier than he said they would. when he had gotten off of the phone with her, he was going to the airport.

"goodmorning." she heard him mumble and he kissed the back of her head. he took one of his arms off of her and grabbed his phone, looking at it for a second. "i got something for you."

"you got me a souvenir from cali?" she asked and she felt him shake his head. he untangled himself from their comfortable position and pulled her up as well. she went to say something but he shushed her and gave her a hoodie since all she was wearing was sleep shorts and a tank top. he held her hand as they walked downstairs and it was later than she thought it was because everyone was kind of congregated in the living room.

they all said good morning and she saw stokeley pull out his phone.

jahseh turned to vea and held up a blindfold. she reluctantly agreed to let him put it on her and once he was sure she couldn't see anything, he guided her outside. they came to a stop and vea turned her head anxiously.

jahseh moved so he was standing behind her, his arms around her waist. "go ahead and take it off."

she reached back and untied the blindfold and when it fell and her eyes adjusted to the light, she instantly welled up with tears. in front of her was a pink g wagon with a bow on the front of it.

"is this mine?" she asked in shock.

"all yours."

"oh my god. jah," tears started to roll down her face and she turned to hug him. "i love you."

"i love you more baby." he smiled. "you gonna go get in your car?"

vea pulled away from the hug and stokeley handed her the key. "bro no fucking way. this is unbelievable! thank you jah!"

"it's my job to spoil you. enjoy it ma, you deserve it pretty girl." he said and he nudged her toward the car.

"HE got you a g? girl marry that nigga." kyla laughed from the other end of the phone.

"i should, shouldn't i?" she looked over to jahseh who was sleeping just inches away from her.

"and if he got you a rock like that for a promise ring, imagine what the damn engagement ring will be goddamn!" tyla yelled from the background. vea wasn't concerned with the monetary things that came with jah. of course she knew it'd come because he was jahseh and no one was going to tell him what to do with all that money he's got to spend.

"i love y'all. i'm about to go do something productive. talk to y'all soon!" vea waved before hanging up the phone. "i know you're awake jah."

jahseh opened his brown eyes and looked at her with her favorite crooked smile. "i love the way you talk about me with your friends."

she shook her head and hit him with a pillow. he laughed and took the pillow from under him and raised it. "no no no no!" she yelled and got off of the bed. he stood up with the pillow still in his hands, a big smile on his face.

"hold on hold on!" she pleaded, backing up.

"apologize." he said, evily, torturing her raising the pillow. "say you're sorry bruh.

"i'm sorry jah, i'm sorry." she laughed. he put the pillow down and she sighed in relief until he grabbed her and started to tickle her sides. she fell to the floor immediately, tickling was always her weakness.

he laughed and he stopped the attack on her sides. "i win!"

"whatever. you cheated." she said playfully.

"i love you." he said, and he smacked her ass before he went back to the bed.

"i love you too."

edited 921 words.

*a/n:
it's almost over y'all😭.

also, if you got the first part ily forever !!!