Chapter 20 - Mini versions of you

Start from the beginning

I blinked back the tears that were starting to form in my eyes and buried my face in the crook of his neck. His thumbs gently caressed my hips making goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"A mini version of Blade Armani would be a handful, you know?" I kissed the skin where his shoulder and neck met and traced the tattoos along his forearm with my index finger.

He laughed. The sound was heavenly and made my heart to perform a series of jumping jacks in my chest. This man will be the death of me.

"I don't want a mini version of myself. He would cause a total ruckus. I bet he's gonna be worse than me." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting the side of my face. I chuckled. "I prefer mini versions of you who would inherit your dazzling beauty and alluring arctic blue eyes that can weaken any guy's heart."

I pulled away to admire his facial features while rolling my lip between my teeth. "If that happens then she will have a boyfriend at 12years."

Blade flashed his dark brows at me and murmured huskily, "I would burn them alive if they ever come near Layla or any of my future daughters."

I grinned. I'm sure Blade's gonna be a terrific father. He's already an amazing one to Layla.

I quickly grabbed my phone from the nightstand and turned it on to check the time. 9:30am. How did time fly by so quickly? I shouldn't be surprised anyway. We woke up late and engaged in a wonderful conversation regardless of the fact that we might miss breakfast and a whole couple of other things.

"Can't we stay in bed longer?" Blade whined with those fucking pouty lips when I made a move to stand up from his lap.

I wanted that so badly but if I don't go downstairs right now, Camilla would barge in at any moment and drag me away from Blade's arms so we could go fix ourselves up before tomorrow.

Besides, I needed to add strawberry highlight to my blonde hair and get my nails done. Cam sent me the list of things we were gonna do today last night before I fell asleep but I haven't gotten the chance to go through it yet.

"Not a chance, amore." I flashed him a wink and took out the outfit I was gonna wear today from my walk-in closet. "But you're free to join me in the shower."

He licked his lips and smirked.

****

After the shower, I got dressed in a white fluffy turtleneck sweater with a brown vest and black leather pants. I paired my outfit with Prada monolith combat boots and a brown Louis Vuitton handbag.

It was winter season. No doubt it's gonna be freezing outside. The outfit was perfect.

While Blade on the other hand was in business mode. A white dress shirt, black Blazer and black fitted slacks. He completed his look with shoes to match and dark sunglasses.

He didn't seem to care about the cold weather.

Nevertheless, he looked handsome and fucking sexy. Yummy.

We walked out of our room hand-in-hand and down the staircase before making our way to the dining room which was adjacent to the kitchen.

The others have already eaten their breakfast so no one was in sight except for Camilla and Isabel. They sat next to each other and scrolled through their phones while drinking a mug of coffee.

"Look who finally decided to show up after a looong night of getting fucked." Camilla said and looked up from her iPhone. She flashed me a subtle wink and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on the table before taking a bite from it.