Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N):Okay then, put a layer over your arm for a second."

"Guy:Huh, um, okay?"

He held out his arm for me as a layer of wood that looked like a tree trunk spread across his arm, I tore a chunk off and just as I thought and to the surprise of the other two it grew back in seconds.

"Girl:What the-, it never did that before!"

"Guy:Yeah, but how?"

"(Y/N):Quirks can grow stronger the older someone gets, capping out once they've hit 16 or 18, so that's why."

The pair looked at me like I was some quirk Jesus.

"(Y/N):What's yours girl, also what are your names?"

"Girl:Oh I'm Akari Yoshida, and my partner is Kenji Takahashi, my quirk just let's me move my hair like a limb, and nothing else."

Giving a small demonstration Akari pulled her hair out of its bun revealing it reached all the way down to the ground and stretched a few feet behind her, she pointed her hair straight up like she was upside down and quickly put it back down but held the end off the ground.

"(Y/N):And can you lift things with your hair?"

"Akari:Well yeah but just stuff like plates or a remote, not anything heavy since it hurt a lot."

"(Y/N):Have you tried lifting something heavy in the last year or two?"

With the amount of questions I was asking I felt like a quirk doctor, that actually sound like a fun job for me, getting to study quirks all day.

"Akari:Well, no, last time I tried I was seven and I almost ripped my hair out."

"(Y/N):Hm, try pulling me, not lift me, but pull me."

Holding out my arm like a bird was going to land on it Akari looked hesitant for a second before turning around and wrapping her hair around my fore arm, the second she pulled I was flung right over her and slammed onto the ground winding me for a few seconds before I stood back up smiling at Akari who was looking amazed at her own hair.

"(Y/N):Like I said, quirks can grow stronger with age, now about teaming up."

"Kenji:Oh we are (Y/N)."

"Akari:Definitely."

"(Y/N):Alright, well we just have one more person to recruit."

Walking towards the tired kid who gave the declaration of war to out class with Kenji and Akari following me I tapped him on the shoulder making him look back at me.

"Tired kid:Oh it's you, what do you want?"

"(Y/N):I want to team up with you."

Feeling the mind control almost kick in the feeling quickly disappeared as the tired kid fully turned around and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Tired kid:Well how can I say no to that, alright, I'm in then, name's Shinso by the way."

Shaking Shinso's hand my smile grew as my plan was going perfect so far.

"(Y/N):I'm (Y/N), but you already knew that, the two behind me are Kenji and Akari."

"Kenji:Hey."

"Akari:I can move my hair and pull really hard with it, and Kenji can make a layer of wood around his body that grows back super fast when damaged."

"Shinso:I'm seeing a lack of hero course students, why is that?"

"(Y/N):To prove a point."

The three looked at me confused as I explained my reasoning for picking them.