"Okay, see ya later."

"Bye."

After hanging up, Jason texted me and said he forgot to ask for my address. I texted it to him and then stood up. "Emmett, go get ready, Jason is coming at 11:30."

"Fine. Fine."

We both went up to get ready. I was having trouble. This isn't a date, is it? No, so I won't have to dress that nice, right? Groaning, I decided to dress nice but not to nice.

I pulled on some black skinny jeans and an teal and green striped tank top. I grabbed my white converse and slipped them on. Next, I did my makeup. I put on some light eyeshadow, a little blush, some mascara, and lastly I put on my lip gloss. I grabbed my gray cross-body and put my phone, wallet, lip gloss, and anything else I might need. I go back to my bed and notice it's 11:45. I wonder if Jason got lost. I then remembered Emmett was coming to.

I run for the stairs but trip on something and land face first into the hardwood. I landed with a loud thud. Man, that hurt. I sat up and looked at what tripped me, sure enough it was Emmett's baseball glove. "EMMETT!!" I screamed.

"Y-Yes?" He stuttered out. He knows that I tripped on it. That little rat.

"Come pick up your stupid baseball glove!" I was mad.

He busted out laughing but it was a deep laugh not his normal laugh. What? Emmett came rushing upstairs, picking up his glove, he said, "Sorry, Em. I thought I picked it up."

Sighing I said, "It's fine but make sure next time." I turned to go to the bathroom.

"Okay, Em?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll go get ou some ice for that bruise."

"Tha-bruise? What bruise?!" I ran to the bathroom and sure enough my chin was turning a different color. It could be worse.

I finished in the bathroom and ran down the stairs. I skipped the last six steps by jumping over the railing. I was on my way to the kitchen when, "Are you always clumsy?"

I stopped in my tracks, Aw shoot. I turned and saw Jason and Max in my living room, along with a guilty looking Emmett. I waved at the older two but walked to Emmett. Crouching down, I asked, "Hey bud, what's wrong?"

He looked at me and I could see the tears brimming his eyes, "I-I'm sorry, Emily. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to do what he did to you. I ju-I'm just really sorry." He started to cry.

Hugging him tight, I said, "Listen to me, Emmett. You," I said pointing at him, "You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't mean to hurt me. It was an accident. I'm not mad. I promise. Yes, it bruised my chin and maybe a little bit of my ego but I would rather have you and trip all the time instead of not have you. Got it?" He shook his head wiping some tears away, "I love you, Emmett, okay? And you know what?"

"What?" He asked still sad.

"There ain't nothing you can do about it." I started tickling him. "You're stuck with me as your sister forever. You can't get rid of me. Nothing you do will change that. Got it?"

"Go-Got it. STOP!" He screamed through laughter. Finally I stopped and he hugged me, "I love you, Emily."

I smile, hugging him back, I said, "I love you, too, bud."

"That was, by far, the sweetest thing I have ever seen." Max said, which made us turn to him. He was wiping away fake tears. He looked ridiculous. When I looked back at Emmett, we busted out laughing.

When we finished laughing, Jason stuck his hand out to help me up. I blushed and grabbed his hand. That dang feeling came back. I smiled at him as he still held my hand in his, he was smiling too. A throat cleared and brought us back to reality. Max was smirking and Emmett was smiling.

We winded up watching the new movie 'Home' and my God. It was so adorable. I loved it. We were on our way back to my house when Emmett said, "Hey, Em? Can I come into the out now?" We all laughed with him. We got out of the car and headed to the door. Emmett ran inside and Jason walked me to the front door.

"I had fun tonight. Thank you." I reached into my bag for my money.

"No. I paid for you. I don't want you paying me back."

"Are you sure? I really think I should."

"It's fine. I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow? My team has a baseball game. You could come and bring Emmett if he wants."

"He'll want. I'll call you and let you know tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay. Goodnight, Emily."

"Goodnight, Jason."

I walked inside and closed the door. Leaning my back against it, I sighed. It turned into a squeal not long after. I jumped up and down saying, "YES!" over and over again.

Emmett started singing from the bottom of the stairs, "Emily and Jason sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a ba-Ah!"

He ran upstairs with me chasing after him, he froze and I bumped into him, "Emmett, what's wrong?"

"Someone was in our house. Look." He pointed to the toys and things all thrown around.

"Emmett, come on." We ran downstairs and out the front door, when I bumped into to someone.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys, so cliff hanger. What did y'all think of her dad so far? What about her 'Date' or 'Not Date'? What about Emmett crying when he accidentally hurt Emily? What about their house being invaded? Who do you think she bumped into?

Sorry but I felt the need to end it right here, but I am sorry.

Comment, Vote, and Share! Thanks,

CD