"A girl?"

I saw a control panel. Should I open it? This thing may be keeping her alive, but with what is going on outside I would rather take the risk. I pressed the button and after a few seconds of beeping the capsule hissed and opened. I leaned down and tried to wake her.

"Hey I know your alive, come one we need to get out of here."

??? POV

Everything was so dark and fuzzy, I could barely make out a voice that was speaking to me.

???: Ple... ke up... I'l...if I ha... o!

When I opened my eyes I could see nothing but a blinding light at first, but after a moment I could see a young man talking to me.

???: Are you alright?

Me: Uhhhhh I-I think so.

???: Ok can you move?

I tried to move but I could barely feel my body.

???: You've probably been out too long. Hang on I'll help you.

He extended his hand to me and I slowly took it. He gently lifted me up to my feet, as I tried to stand I almost fell over, but he caught me.

???: Looks like I'll be carrying you. Just bear with me.

He reached down and picked me up like a princess. I don't know why but this feels embarrassing.

???: Ok first things first lets make our way outside. By the way I never got your name.

Me: M-my name is...I-I don't know.

What is my name? Who am I?

???: We'll figure this out later. For now it's time to focus on getting out of here.

I only nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold onto him. I thought I saw a faint blush on his cheeks, but I looked again and nothing though now that I look at him he looked young.

Me: How old are you?

???: I'm 18 why?

Me: You looked young and handsome so I was curious.

Now could see his cheeks were red, success!...why did I do that?

Your POV

ISAC: Warning heartrate increased.

"Please be quiet ISAC."

???: Who's ISAC?

"I'll tell you later."

She pouted at me, but I shrugged it off. I was about to ask something else, but I could hear voices coming our way.

ISAC: Warning multiple unknown personnel approaching.

I carried her into an open room and shut the door. Then moved her behind cover.

"Ok stay quiet. We'll go once they have passed."

???: O-ok.

Though we could hear voices from the other side of the door.

???: Amiya the tracking signal is coming from in here.

Tracking signal?

Amiya: Not from the capsule? Was she able to get free before we got here?

???: Maybe some one get here first?

Amiya: Let's get inside there.

Crap, I don't have good cover! I leveled my M4 ready to fight.

???: Wait don't shoot them.