Wiccan Rede Part 22

Bide the Wiccan law ye must

In perfect love and perfect trust

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill

An, Ye harm none, do what ye will

What ye send forth comes back to thee

So answer mind the law of three

Follow this with mind and heart

Merry ye meet, and merry ye part

*

I am not digging into any religious specifics, but I love the threefold law. All religions have a type of standard that they live by, some form of karma if you would.

The three-fold law basically implies that whatever energy you put out will return thrice. So, whatever you do unto others will return unto you thrice.

Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill "An, ye harm none, do what ye will. Is what it says, no matter what you do in this life, be certain your actions don't harm those around you.

We are constantly quarreling to get to the top of life, trying to be better than the next, what we don't realize is that we are stepping and trampling on those around us. We are breaking people down, making fun of the less fortunate.

Over time, events in our lives start moving sideways, we begin losing, and occurrences are not going our way as they did in the past.

We ask the question, why me? What did I do to deserve this? I can tell you now that the reason I failed and ended up on death's doorstep had been through my actions.

Yes, some people caused a few of the bases I lost everything, but ultimately, when I look back on my life and what I have done unto others, I do not have any doubt in my mind that my past actions caused the avalanche that took everything from me.

We ought to stop blaming everyone around us for our failures and start looking inward and into our actions for the solution and the outcome of our future. We need to own up to what we have done in the past and forgive ourselves.

Move on, attempt to be a better version of ourselves.

We all make mistakes, it's in our human nature, the difference between a mistake and a willing action is the intention behind the action.