Part 2 Life happens

Life transpires, seize every impediment to ascertain your resilience.

*

Have you ever heard of the expression "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade?" the origin of this expression stems from the 1915s. 

Shockingly, this phrase is still utilized in this era.

Why lemons? I presume it's because lemons are harsh, and lemonade is delightful once prepared. This existence can be acidic occasionally, or no, wait! Let me rephrase this assertion; most instants. We ought to stand unruffled and become resilient.

Our daily lives are full of impediments and tribulations, whether this may be due to the choices we made or merely life chucking in fresh yellow lemon. Propel through and exhibit your untouched resilience that conceals within. These strengths are hidden within all of us like a beast waiting to become unleashed.

I repressed my strength for an extremely long time without realizing this until my well became so full of lemons that it ultimately shattered.

I merely forgot how to prepare lemonade. Massive amounts of strength were needed to gather the fragments and start rebuilding my well.

The force to confront the world and the obstacles of daily life conceals in all of us. Occasionally we merely have to shatter slightly before we uncover that sheltered strength. Constantly recognize that it is never too late to excavate within and find that hidden strength.

When we are at our most melancholic, shattered, smashed to the floor, and not knowing which course to take, that is when we are at our most robust. At that moment, you will stand back and observe all the foolish things we pursue in life fade away, reconnecting with yourself, the one person that has been ignored for far too long.

This person is you!

With strength within that, you never knew could exist. I discovered how formidable I was on the day life had smashed me to the floor. I don't imply physical strength, I imply emotional and cognitive strength.

We are capable of so much more than we recognize. Merely stand slightly back and observe the world around you, and you will glimpse into a life understood by a rare few.

I have been to perdition and back, doing things that would cause most people to shrivel. Most judgments I made in life directed me on a course of descent.

When I awoke in a hospital, I realized that I had been searching for my redemption in all the wrong places, I discovered that I would never locate redemption in the world, the sole place I could discover this was within, within myself.

That is where I found my strength to rise and confront the obstacles that this life threw at me daily. I discovered it buried deep within me, behind those barricades I had erected to keep myself safe, the barricades to keep all my darkest demons at bay.