Shen Cheng was very moved by the words, but his face had a look of impatience, "We are already together in the family register, why do we need to do this more than once?"

"Then forget it!" Shen Ji immediately agreed.

Shen Cheng choked and looked at Shen Ji bitterly, and met Shen Ji's eyes full of laughter.

The interaction between the two was noticed by Shen Xi. Shen Xi always felt that something was indescribably odd about them, and yet he felt that the expressions of the two seemed very familiar.

"Cousin, do you ever feel that Big Brother and Second Brother are getting along very oddly?" Shen Xi could not help but gossip. Li Mingxuan thought of what Shen Ji had told him; a smile appeared in his eyes, but he deliberately asked rhetorically, "What's odd?"

Shen Xi was about to answer but was stunned for a moment when he looked at Li Mingxuan's expression. He understood why he felt the expression on Shen Ji's face when he was with Shen Cheng seemed familiar. Seeing Shen Xi's dawning realisation, which then turned into a surprise, Li Mingxuan nodded, "They're together."

"Really?" Shen Xi asked incredulously, and Li Mingxuan gave a definite "en".

Shen Xi blinked, suddenly not knowing what to say. His mind inexplicably flashed back to Wang Changlin's last words. Should he say that Wang Changlin's wish had finally come true in such a way?

Li Mingxuan looked at Shen Xi's expression with amusement, led him to a deserted corner, bowed his head and kissed him.

"You should only think of me at this time."

This domineering declaration made Shen Xi laugh. He reached out and pushed Li Mingxuan, "Everyone is still here, it's not good for us to hide, is it?"

Li Mingxuan raised his eyebrows and righteously said, "Technically speaking, tonight is our wedding night, they should all be able to understand."

The smile on Shen Xi's face deepened, "Let's go back to the bedroom?"

"Good!" Li Mingxuan replied straightforwardly.

Hand in hand, the two left the crowd in the garden and sneaked back to the master bedroom on the second floor. No one turned on the light; the garden light was enough to illuminate the whole bedroom.

Li Mingxuan pulled Shen Xi to the centre of the bedroom and stood on one knee, kneeling in front of him like a mediaeval knight pledging allegiance to his king.

"I swear to cherish the relationship we have before, now, in the future and forever.

I swear that I will trust you and respect you as I trust and respect myself.

I swear that I will be with you in wealth or in poverty.

I swear that I will always be by your side no matter what we face.

I swear that I will love you faithfully.

As I reach out my hand for you to hold tightly,

I will commit my life to you.

My prince, I love you!"

What Li Mingxuan imitated was also a knight's oath, only changed to a declaration of love to Shen Xi. After he finished, countless fireworks blossomed in the back garden. The dazzling light illuminated the entire night sky, revealing the unmistakable deep love in Li Mingxuan's eyes.

The corners of Shen Xi's mouth curled up uncontrollably, "I'll remember your oath, my knight."

"The knight" Li Mingxuan naturally pulled "the prince" Shen Xi to his feet, tenderly lowered his head and kissed him, whispering, "I hope what I do next will not be considered a crime. "