"I will not kill anyone" Vanessa affirmed almost an hour ago, refusing to collaborate.
Afton's violet eyes flashed with fury.

"KILL HIM"

He was insistent, but he didn't dare show himself in front of his enemy.
He held a grudge against her, but he felt ashamed after failing in front of him over and over again.
Suddenly, Vanessa looked up into the air. Her eyes wandered in a random direction around the room, stopping right on the greenish-brown rabbit's spot.
Afton flinched slightly. She couldn't see him, right?
Because if she saw him, then the rest did too.
The security guards, intrigued by the woman's gaze, imitated her act by looking curiously in the same direction.
Afton decided to leave quickly, afraid that he had given himself away.

What he didn't know was that Vanessa didn't see him, no one could see him. Yet she was slightly aware of his presence, as if they were united, tied to each other.
and she use that as a weapon, to chase the rabbit away.

"Did you leave? I thought you liked being the center of attention, after all you were the cause of all this."
Was Vanessa's thought, unaware that Afton could read it.

That was a trigger.
Like a peregrine falcon, he swiftly appeared attacking her.
He felt offended.

But she was already waiting for him, she defended herself using the briefcase as a shield, she knew that he would not want to damage the interior of the object.
Every second she spent near him, she knew him better, she predicted him better.
She dodged him, genuinely surprising him and giving away his actions.

- He is here, he's trying to attack us! - Vanessa exclaimed alerting the surroundings.

Afton grabbed her by the collar of her clothing, lifting her up and seeking to choke her in rage.
Someone grabbed one of his arms, distracting him.
Henry punched him fearlessly, causing him to let go of the woman, but not expecting to be slammed to the ground.
The rabbit had hit him against a wall, causing him to spit blood in pain.

The bright purple pupils met the human's vibrant irises.
Feeling weak, Henry raised one of his hands towards the rabbit.

- You don't realize... - Emily whispered in a low voice, Afton's gaze calmed slightly. - You're getting carried away... by hate...

- I am aware of it - William's British tone echoed off the walls.

Henry was thrown to the ground. Afton looked at Vanessa expectantly, she shivered.

"Kill him"

He rang in the woman's head, she swallowed nervously, squeezing the briefcase in her hands.
She carried one into her pockets, she didn't want to let Afton down, not in front of him and risk being killed by him for real.

- Kill him - Repeated the rabbit again, this time with a more mocking tone, knowing that he would give her away, taking revenge on her for having offended him earlier.

Vanessa frowned seriously, her hands shaking as she dropped the knife to the ground.
The woman ran off, heading for the office Glamrock Bonnie left for minutes ago.

He didn't bother to follow her. He looked at Henry, who was sitting on the ground taking the knife in his hands.
Both, Samuel and Jeremy, were further back, petrified not knowing how to react.
Henry started to chuckle softly.

- Did you really think she would listen to you? - The man looked up at the rabbit.

He got up to face the remnant specter in front of him.
Afton said nothing, just gave him a sharp look, not taking his eyes off the knife in his opponent's hands.