T H R E E

CHAPTER 3

Y/N POV:

Rain slowly slides down the window as if the sky is crying. I love when the sky cries like I do every night. It's ok to cry, it's ok to be lonely, it's ok to be broken, nothing is perfect or maybe it is..

One day everything will be fine. Maybe maybe not, mother always told me everything happened for a reason maybe this fate will lead me somewhere to someone for happiness, or maybe to live a day without any abuse, without any harm.

I stepped inside the kitchen. This place is kinda pleasant, maybe because I like cooking. My father had made his standpoint clear the moment he said a special guest is coming today for dinner. Of course, I'd known that I'd to do everything today by myself I already finished cooking and cleaned the whole house early morning I don't want anything to get ruined tonight or I will end up in that dungeon again and I clearly don't want it ..

The doorbell rang. Oh God

I tried to open the door but aera beat me up and opened the door though she never does this kind of thing cuz she thinks this is only for maids to do.

Bitch , i wish I could show her how much she and her family hurting me every moment, i wish.

Meanwhile, I just stand in the corner.

As soon as she opens the door a gorgeous man enters, he's 6 feet tall, maybe more than that i look small around him , although I've no problem with my height. He is impeccably dressed in a black suit, and white shirt, and the first 2 buttons are open. He looks like he's in his early 30s but his emotionless face gives a strong powerful vibe. He's black hair that was loosely combed back. I found him very attractive.

He's more than attractive. Oh God i should stop now , shame on you y/n . Just shut up .

My father appeared with a smile and said " please, come in. we're waiting for you. It's really nice to meet you Mr. jeon." It's raining outside. There are some raindrops on his hair which makes him more than attractive.

Mr. jeon shook my father's hand and exchanged some low words, then he greeted my stepmother with a hand kiss and bow. Then he faced aera and gave her a small smile and aera blushed this makes me sick I don't know why.

Then

Our eyes meet. My heart is going to explode, it's beating fast and fast. It's not because I'm scared. I have never felt this before. I don't know why is this happening. What is this feeling?
Maybe im attracted to him but this can't be true coz I just saw him, maybe something else... Uh

His dark eyes were burning me but he didn't do anything. He has those eyes that are just so warm you can get lost in them. That look captivates you and it's so hard to look away. Maybe I just expected a small smile and again that makes me feel unwanted.i want to hear his voice. His tan skin and Sharp jawline my heart go all crazy.

Everything about him is something that I can feel but can't explain.I want to feel that warm but Don't know why?

A/N POV:

Hyeon pulled her closer " this is my other daughter, y/n she's just shy " the word " my daughter" is just a show for the outside world. don't fall for that. Jungkook just nodded his head.

" Nice to meet you " with a smooth and emotionless voice. " it is, " y/n said in a low tone.

Her so-called father told her to go and sit across from them. aera seat beside jungkook and try to engage in a talk with him but he didn't care much. Jungkook had his eyes on him but she didn't notice. He observes everything about her with a strong and emotionless face.

y/n kept her head down and ate her food. " How is it? " Hyeon asked jungkook.

" it's a delicious thing I've eaten, it's really good ". His word makes y/n happy this is the first time someone appreciates her work.

" we're glad, all thanks to aera. She made all of this for you " a well-made lie. Aera starts to throw herself on Jungkook's body like a bug. And he was clearly disgusted with this.

Dinner was over and they moved to the garden for some talk. Aera is still sitting beside jungkook , she trying to show her exposed body to him on purpose.

" Mr. jeon likes to talk about our deal now. I hope you made your decision already !" hyeon said with a small tilt of his head.

" Yes, I did," Jungkook replied in his rough voice. " I'll tell you tomorrow, for now, I've to go. I've more important work ." he stood up from his position "yeah sure anytime you want I'll be waiting. Have a great night, ''Hyeon said.

He walked away but till the end, he gazed on y/n and this time she noticed it but this was not pleasant. That uncomfortable feeling was spreading all over her.

She can't understand the dark pain in his eyes. It is very difficult to read him by someone as insignificant as her. But her curious mind wants to know about all darkness of his life.

This new feeling gonna haunt her she knows... She told herself she'll be ok. She's the type of girl who hides their pain, Hurt, and tears under their smile on a daily basis. The girl who prays things will work out just one time and they'll be satisfied, so they Will not harm her. She's that girl who cries in the pillow because the rest of the world fails to listen. The girl is Hurt but doesn't let anyone know. She will love all the hearts but hers will always get broken.

She'll try to sleep thinking everything will be ok. She's hiding her pain every moment. Is there anyone who Will comfort her? Gonna Hold her when she's not feeling well, gonna stay with her giving her comfort and happiness

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi love , hope y'all are doing great. Sry for late update. And short chapter I'll try to write long frm next. Are you enjoying the story ??? Pls vote and cmnt !!!
Stay safe and healthy