O N E

CHAPTER 1

•5 YEARS AGO

My vision blurred, ' tears filled in my eyes, I can't see anything properly, it felt like my whole world crashed in front of my eye ' I watched the coffin being lowered into her grave.

She's my mother, my whole world. My mother died today. She's the only one I had, only one person who cared for me, one person who protected me, and only one person who loved me...

Yes, I have a father too like everyone but the thing is he doesn't love me and my mother as well. He's not my stepfather, my biological father but he never loved me. Maybe I'm not enough or maybe I'm not just worthy of his love.

I have not seen him for a long time. The last time I saw him was a year ago. He doesn't like to spend time with us, he doesn't even care if we die or live.

After the funeral, we gathered in my father's mansion. It's huge, not like ours, a small broken home. but even then that house carries thousands of memories, love, and peace. I will miss everything I had... Yeah, I had nothing expensive but I will miss all the happiness, and memories i had in that home with my mother.

he has a second family and he loves and cherishes them. sometimes I feel jealous of his family I wish I had one. I wish he loved me and my mother like that.. i wish he cared for us .

 My father doesn't look sad because he never cared for my mother, only my mother had me I had my mother and this is the US. I don't what happened between them but i can understand something was there.. my father hated my mother but she always told me he's is father i should respect him.

sometimes I saw my mother crying because of my father but I don't know why ?? suddenly I heard a voice and came out of my thoughts.

" I think you should take some rest and eat something, you look tired my dear," Lucy said quietly... She's my father's maid. She's one of the humble people I have seen in this cruel world.

" It's fine, I'm ok, no need to worry "I replied.

" lucy I think you should worry about your work, not for someone who is now the burden on this family " yuri my stepmother roared at her.

I felt pathetic, sad, and very insignificant. 

 'mom why didn't you take me with you ?? Why did you leave me in this cruel world ??' i thought

" Ah, yuri go upstairs and Lucy clean that upstairs room from today she'll stay there and also y/n after changing your clothes come to my study I need to talk to you, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ?? "I flinched

I nodded my head as yes. "I need words " my father again demanded

" Y-yes father " I replied and followed Lucy to my room.

     •AFTER 1 HOUR

I knocked on the study room door ." come in " my father said

" Yes, father Y-you told me t-to come hereafter finishing my work. What can I d-do for y-you?" I said in a low tone.

" hmm, first of all, I think you should thank me for showing you my sympathy... I just pity you and your mother all though both of you are not worthy of that "

Sadly he's my father. I'm his blood. I felt horrible. Can I change my fate? Can I change this reality? Is there any good person in this world?

" anyways I didn't call you here for wasting my time ' but the thing is I don't want to feed a sl*t like you for free from today you'll stay in this house like a maid doesn't ever think of getting any special service... You'll wake up at 5 in the morning and do all the home chores. Don't ever think of getting close to any of my children. I have a healthy and beautiful family. I don't want them to get spoiled like you and feel uncomfortable living in their own house..you're a burden on my head so it'll be great if I throw you out of this house but sadly I can't. so if you want to stay alive do what I say." my father finished.

My tears start to fall down. I cried in pain as I couldn't breathe... His words stabbed my heart brutally.

" I-im s-sorry "I cried

"Huh, what are you sorry for ??. You and your whore mother destroy my whole life. I'll make your life miserable, you'll beg me to kill you. " My father roared at me.

" C-can I continue my studies? " I request

" What did you just say? It will never happen. I'll not waste my money on someone like you. And what will you do after studying? "

" P-please father. I-i b-beg you Please let me continue my studies. I want nothing more. "  I cried like a helpless.

" You bitch, You should be grateful to me and Be happy with what I am doing for you " he finished

I feel horrible. I want to die. It's just been hours since my mother died and it feels like I can't even breathe properly. My own father is treating me like shit.

my heart raced Did I know that it's just starting, there are so many things in the future I'll have to face...

I feel as if I could cry myself into an ocean.
I don't whether or not I really deserve this... This pain is too much for me. Everyone around me is scaring me I'm terrified. I'm slowly falling closer to the ground. I want to despair. I want to cry until I can't cry anymore. Two things I want right now, are my mother's comfort and love...

•••••••

Pls save, vote and comment for next chapter... Hope you like this chapter. Thank you ♡