𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎. "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬"

E T H E L

E T H E L

We reached their home.

And Ethan was actually a brat. He is just like me.

But I am still upset of the fact that she hide the fact that I have a son all along. I missed something things. His first word. His first step. His first day at school. Many things.

But what angers me the most is that he calls that bastard daddy. He should call me daddy. And I have decide I am not going anywhere without him now.

Right bow I was sitting in their living room as Emma was putting him to bed.

She walked in the living.

"I have put him to bed."
She said.

"Now tell me what you wanted to tell?"
I asked.

"Look after Ethan was born my world revolves around him. I can't live if anything happens to him."

"You scared cause you think my enemies will hurt him-"

"Not your enemy. You father. I never thought that you father was such a wicked man. I never thought you guys were playing with me all along."
She cut me off.

"We were playing with you or you were playing with me? You were the one who left with my son."

"I did not have any option after Whatever happened."

"What happened you met your boyfriend and your heart started to beat for him again and you left me. You took my son away form me. For four years I had no idea that I was a father. I am a father. Now I won't leave him do you understand."

"What do mean by Blake. Blake was the one because of him I am alive. Because of him your son is alive. Orelse your father and grandfather would have killed me."

"Killed you?? You killed my grandfather and almost my father-"

"He kidnapped me why are you behaving like you don't know anything. He wanted me dead because apparently my father helped your uncle's killer. They had planned everything so they fixed our alliance."
She busted out.

"What?? What are you talking about I don't have any idea. Listen don't lie to me. I don't trust you."

"Then go ask you father."

"Explain me nicely."

"That day went I was kidnapped I had a doubt that I was pregnant. I wasn't sure so I picked few pregnant test because I wanted to suprise you. When I woke up your father and grandfather told me about your plan. My father had helped you uncle's killers. You father is the one who killed my parents."
She said and tears slip down her cheek.

"That wasn't not enough. They wanted me to suffer more. I had already suffer all my life because of your father stupid revenge. I never got to live with my parents. They were going to kill me but Blake saved me. My grandfather had trained Blake. And I know that you were involved in this."
She finished.