𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Are you happy that you're finally graduating? Mom says as she straightens my dress. "Yes I am I don't have to worry about Jaden getting on my last nerve."

She laughs "OK girl don't do my son" I laugh putting the foundation on. Skylar taught me how to do this make up stuff I'm getting pretty good at this.

"I have a lot of things planned to do over the summer since my baby is going to be so far from me in two months" she puts her hand over her chest pouting.

"I say go to Paris again" I shrug my shoulders "no. We have already been there not too long ago" I groan "that's the only place I want to go to be honest."

"There's other places" mom adds "not for me" I look at the cap and gown. I actually can't believe I'm graduating.

I've been waiting for this moment since first grade now I'm finally graduating in a few hours. And I figured doing some things before graduation first thing is to forgive Addison and forget.

I know what y'all are thinking why in the hell are you forgiving her. Well we are not becoming friends again I can't just hold a grudge for long for shit.

"I will be right back" I say putting on my shoes "where are you going?" She asks "Addison's house?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion. The same one wh-"

"I decided to truce with her you know I can't hold a grudge forever" she nods "well go head make it back in time before 12" "OK I will."

I leave my room and go downstairs grabbing the keys.

I ring the doorbell patiently waiting for someone to answer. Maybe they are not home. I begin to walk away "Alexis?" I turn around.

She look different like she is depressed "hey" I say walking back towards her. "Hey Um not being rude but why are you here?"

"I just wanted to truce ... I forgive you but Addison I won't ever forget what you did" I bite my lip. "Alexis I'm so sorry I really hated how we ended."

"Yea I know but was it worth it? I'm not mad I just want to know." She frowns. "It wasn't worth it to be honest I really loved August and I thought he loved me."

"Right so you never thought how that would make me feel?" She opens her mouth but don't speak. "No you don't have to answer that."

"Um I can't stay for long but we are cool but we aren't friends" she nods. "Can I h-hug you?" I nods she hugs me and I hug her back.

I pull away "bye" I say walking away going to my car. Now next is Brianna I don't know where she live so I'll just text her off Instagram and hopefully she responds back.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Skylar grabs my hand I smile at her "today we are gathered here the class of 2022. I believe y'all are ready actually more then ready  for these upcoming events that are going to happen in y'all lives. I can tell y'all are look at how many of you are in front of me graduating today. I'm not going into it to much but I really am proud of each and  one of you. So I'm going to introduce my graduates."

Principal Morgan reads off the paper "first off our valedictorian Brianna Smith going to Barnett College " I clap for her. She ended up responding back and also we are not friends.

After Brianna gave out her speech Principal Morgan called more students. "Julian Hernandez. My problem student" the crowd begins to laugh.

"He is going to Ocean View University" I begin to clap for him. I would yell but I just don't do that. "Alexis Miller going to West Wood University."

I stand up going towards the stage. Right now is the biggest moment of my life finally graduating from high school after 4 long years.

I grab the diploma and taking a picture. I walk off the stage to Julian. "Hey" he says "hey" I hug him and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Skylar Blaine going to Ocean View university" I clap and hoop. I know I said I don't yell but I lied Julian don't deserve that.

"That's all the students now it's time to throw the caps" we all throw our caps in the air and watch it fall down.

"I love you" Julian says "I love you too" I smile I'm happier then ever before in my life. I known Julian for a long time to know that he lies.

But I know he isn't lying he tells me he loves me.

A/N:
Hey guys this is the last chapter aren't you sad? Well y'all shouldn't be cause it didn't have a bad ending but yea I have a new book coming. Also should I do a reboot of this book just let me know y'all opinions on this book and give me some tips to make me a 'perfect author'. Byee love you all!💗