𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Today at Leighton High is tryouts day. What we do is sign up for a school activity and you try out also we sign up for clubs today.

This is also the second day of school. The day after I kissed Julian. Which means I have to see him 3 more days until I finally get a break from seeing him.

And I know y'all like Alexis y'all are neighbors you're going to see him regardless in school or out. No I won't because I'm staying in for the whole weekend.

Basically avoiding him. "Good morning Leighton high students make sure at lunch you sign up for your club and school activity." I go to my locker.

I open my locker and place some books in there "hey girl" Skylar says "hey" I close my locker. I look over to see Julian in his locker. I didn't know his locker was on the second floor.

"What are you doing after school?" I take my eyes off Julian "um nothing why?" "come to the cafe with the gang after school."

"Who is the gang?" I ask "come on you already know. Addison,me, August and the others" I shake my head "definitely no I'm mad at August and you know that."

"So just ignore him we just celebrating that we made it to senior year. Come on Alexis we do this every year this is nothing new."

I roll my eyes "fine I'll go" Skylar claps her hands "OK I have to get to class so see yea" she runs downstairs. My eyes go to Julian who is already looking at me.

Mr. Garcia class is right down the hall which means I have to walk past Julian to go there. "Alexis?" I look over to see Addison "yea" I say "did you zone out?" she laughs.

"Uh yea" I laugh nervously "come on you don't want to be late" I nod we walk to class together. I never once looked at Julian.

"In the back?" Addison asked "yea" I sit in my original spot "good morning ladies" Mr. Garcia says "good morning" we both say. I place my bag next to my desk.

Julian walks in. He sits right next to me I guess he doesn't get the hint that I'm fucking avoiding him. He pulls out his phone and begin typing.

My phone vibrates. Did he text me? I grab my phone from out of my bag.

"Can we talk after school or something?"

My body stiffens there's really nothing to talk about. I apologized for kissing him he knows I completely don't have feelings for him. Well I do have feelings for him.

But this can't happen but it's not like Julian has real feelings for me I mean Julian doesn't settle down for anybody. He never had a girlfriend before he just sleep around.

I decided to ignore his text altogether I put my phone back in my bag.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Tryouts went well as expected I tried out for cheer leading and decided to join poetry club cause honestly I miss that club.

"OK see you two at the cafe in a few minutes" Skylar says we all went separate ways. I walk to my car to see Julian standing right by it.

"Alexis I know you saw my text" I opened my car door "oh wow you did?" I asked sarcastically "I just really need to talk to Alexis."

"I can't right now how about you try later if I make it home on time because I'm going to the cafe I don't know when I will make it home." I shrug my shoulders.

"Are you fucking serious?" I nod "I am. You mad I have plans?" he breaths out "I know what your doing Alexis don't even try to lie to me."

"I'll try to make it back in time OK? I just got to go bye" I got inside the car driving off. I have to come to the house late so should I stay over Skylar's or Addison's house for a little bit of hours.

Now that I think about it what am I'm so scared of? Am I scared he will just say he doesn't have feelings for me or that I'm not his type whatever. Why did I even kiss him?

I make it to the cafe "there she is" I hear Skylar say as I get out of the car "hey" I say walking up to them "I thought you would bail on us."

"No that doesn't seem like me"  Skylar rolls her eyes wrapping her arm around my shoulder. We walk inside the cafe we go to our traditional table.

"So who's going to the fund raiser Friday?" Addison asked "I know I'm going" Skylar say "hello I'm Marcus your server for the day what can I get you guys?"

He pulls out his notepad "cheese burgers for all of us and chocolate milkshake for me" Ryan says. Everybody starts to say the milkshakes they want.

"OK I'll be back with you guys order" he walks away. August taps my hand "can I talk to you?" I groan before I can even answer he stands up holding his hand out for me to grab.

I grab his hand and he leads me out of the cafe "what?" I say "you know I don't like when your mad at me" I don't say anything.

"Do you wanna see our messages?" he asks holding his phone out "you're not seeing her?" he shakes his head "she's an old friend who used to go to my old school." he paused.

"I promise I never cheated on you nor will I ever" I put his phone down "then I don't need to see your phone I believe you" he looks at me.

I smile while hugging him he hugs me back. Before me and August got together we was the best of friends he use to do anything for me.

That was before he joined the basketball team he was a nobody before that so was I that's what I like about him.

He kisses me I kiss him back. This wasn't like me and Julian kiss I'm not nervous to kiss August just because he is my boyfriend.

"I miss you" he says kissing my temple I smile "I miss you too" we kiss one more time before going back in the cafe.

"Looks like the love birds are back on good terms" Skylar say clapping. I don't know if it's just me but Addison looks like she's giving us the dirty look.

Maybe it's just me. Addison do have a resting bitch face.

A/N:
Sorry guys this chapter so short I hope y'all don't mind but it's long enough lol.