𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Today is the first day of school and to be honest I don't know how to feel I mean I've been to this school enough times to not be nervous on the first day anymore.

But what I am worried about is the chances of having classes with Julian. He's been on the good side lately when me, him and Bobbi got arrested he told my mom that I wasn't drinking.

I still don't trust him tho. "Alexis Marie Miller by the time you get out it better me hot water still" I roll my eyes turning off the water and leaving the bathroom.

"There's plenty left mother" she goes in the bathroom. I go to my room closing and locking the door behind me. This year is all about school and cheer-leading that's all.

I drop the towel from my body and begin getting dressed. Leighton High is a very strict school a private school might I add.

So strict the cheerleaders can't even wear their uniform around the school unless a competition or game is on that day.

So the uniforms are giving church services. For girls they wear a button up shirt and a grey skirt with knee high socks and boys they have to wear a red blazer and grey pants.

I pair some high top Converse run star with the uniform. Today I decided I should just leave my locs down cause I don't do it a lot now.

"OK perfect" I grab my bag and go downstairs. Bobbi is already at school she left yesterday so now for breakfast it's only me,Jaden and mom I don't know about dad.

"Dad went to work?" I ask Jaden pulling out a chair "yep" I begin to dive in the food "your so lucky you start school in September you don't have to worry about it until a couple more weeks."

"No you're lucky this is your last year going to school well if you don't go to college." I shrug my shoulders mom comes downstairs.

"Your behind would have been on punishment if there wasn't hot water" "I don't use all the hot water unlike somebody I know" I look at Jaden "what? I hate the cold."

We laugh "oh you have to let me take your picture for your last first day" I groan "you know I hate those first day of school pics."

"You gone have to like them today" I roll my eyes taking a sip of water.

"OK bye mom and Jaden" I get up placing my plate in the sink "is there gas in your car? And do you have money for the vending machine?" I nods.

"Yes to both of them" I go back into the dining room kissing them both on the cheek. "Have fun at school honey" I leave the dining room grabbing my car keys and house keys.

"Thanks" I leave the house. I see Julian's motorcycle in Hernandez's drive through but I don't see Julian. Well he has always been late to school.

I get in the car sitting my book bag down in the passenger seat. I put the key in the ignition and driving off.

I finally arrived at Leighton High the school I hate so much but also like it at the same time. I always hated that they are so strict but they also give us cookies during lunch.

I walk into the school to see Skylar and Addison by their lockers. I walk up to them "hey" I say "hey" they both say.

"I can't find my stupid locker why don't they just tell us in person instead of emailing it" Addison scrolls through her phone aggressively.

"Just ask Ms. Lane" Addison nods "well I'm going to do that" she walks away "what floor is your locker on?" Skylar ask me "second floor."

"Want me to walk you?" I nod "yea you can" she closes her locker "OK right now tell me is you and August is on good terms cause he is coming right now."

"We are not" she nods grabbing my wrist storming upstairs "Alexis!" August shouts but I don't turn around for him. Me and Skylar laugh as we walk to my locker.

"Why are you mad at August anyway?" I bite my lip opening the locker "I found a girl in his phone. I don't know if he really cheating on me I just know the girl name start with a A."

"I'm going to beat his ass" Skylar tries to walk away "no you are not. I'm not worried right now about it so you shouldn't either."

She nods "you're right" I put my books in the locker "Spanish right?" I nod "yea you?" "gym" she groans "have fun with that" I laugh "I will. We never do anything on the first day anyways."

The bell rings "that's my cue byee" Skylar leaves me behind going to the third floor. I close my locker and make my way to Mr. Garcia class.

"Hello" I say as I enter the class "oh welcome Alexis how was your summer?" I take a seat all the way in the back next to the window what I call the best seat in any class.

"It was good what about you Mr. Garcia?" I ask putting my bag down next to my desk "mines was also good Alexis thanks for asking."

"Mhm" students begin to walk in greeting Mr. Garcia and he greets them back. Mr. Garcia is my favorite teacher in this school. Besides Spanish he runs the poetry club.

I did that club freshmen and Sophomore year. I figured I should give it a break Junior year I don't know about this year.

I see Julian walks in "what the actual hell?" I whisper under my breath "welcome back Julian" Mr. Garcia says. Julian was known for having detention almost everyday.

Mr. Garcia also happens to hold detention. "Morning" he saw taking a seat next to me "hey Miller" I roll my eyes "it's so crazy how many seats in here probably 100 kids can fit up in here."

"You're like the only one I know in here Miller stop being like that" I ignore him the bell rings again. "OK class has officially started" Mr. Garcia closes the door.

"Some of you may know if you don't I'm Mr. Garcia your Spanish teacher also the captain of poetry club so you most likely saw me before."

"I don't know some of you so we are going to introduce oursel-" "sorry I'm late I didn't know my schedule" Addison smiles at Mr. Garcia.

"It's fine go ahead and take a seat anywhere" she nods taking a seat in front of me "hey" she says lowly "hey" I say. Mr. Garcia finishes his sentence.

"So I'm going to throw this ball at a random person and that person states his/her name and a fact about them and pass the ball on."

Mr. Garcia throws the ball at the first person "I'm Eric and one thing about me is I play basketball" Addison turns around.

"The hottie is in our class" Addison says as if he is not sitting right by me "I know I'm as shocked as you" she shakes her head "I'm not shocked I'm excited. I'm very excited."

"Just make sure you focus on the class instead of him" she nods then the ball flies past Addison's face almost hitting her. She gasps looking around the class.

"That is what happens when you are talking in my class" Mr. Garcia says glaring at her she picks up the ball "sorry."

"Ms. Miller and you are very lucky they don't have detention on the first days" for a long minute Addison doesn't say anything then she starts.

"My name is Addison and I'm a cheerleader" she shrugs passing the ball to me "um I'm Alexis and I'm also a cheerleader" I pass the ball to Julian.

"I'm Julian" he passes the ball he forgot to say one fact about him. I shake my head "I'm Cla-" Mr. Garcia cuts the girl off "Mr. Hernandez you forgot the fact."

Julian shakes his head "no I didn't I just decided not to put my business out there" he shrug his shoulders "you don't want people to know your biggest achievements?"

"I don't have any" Mr. Garcia nods "moving on" I look at Julian "when did you get so humble?" he shrug his shoulders "I guess I matured like you."

I roll my eyes and I see Addison looking at both me and Julian.