𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It's nearly been 2 months since the homecoming dance and to be honest with y'all life has been great. The people I wanted out of my life I barely see anymore.

Me and Julian are good. Not a couple. We decided we should just be talking instead of a relationship because neither of us is ready for a relationship.

Skylar is just Skylar. She still is my best friend and always will be. She is also talking to somebody but they never met.

Finally me. I'm doing good as I said. I'm the captain of the cheer team I'm applying for colleges and being more productive. Freshmen Alexis would be jealous right now.

"Alexis!" I pretend to be sleep as I hear Jaden footsteps come closer to my room. He always asking me to take him across the street like it's not just across the street.

I hear the door slam open "Alexis! Wake up I know you're not asleep" he takes the covers from off my head "what?" I groan snatching the covers from him.

"Come downstairs" he says "for what?" "just come brush your teeth first you have bad breath" I roll my eyes getting out of my bed.

"Of course I just woke up"  he leaves the room not saying anything else I slide on my crocs and go into the bathroom.

I walk downstairs to see the kitchen empty "where's breakfast?" I ask and nobody responds "what the hell?" I whisper under my breath.

I go into the living room and see my family holding balloons and a happy birthday banner. "Happy birthday!"

They all scream "thank you" I say coming towards them "I thought something happened breakfast wasn't on the table." They laugh hugging me.

"Girl all you ever worry about is some food" mom said kissing my temple. "Yea cause why not?" she smacks her lips "OK so we will eat then we can open up your presents."

"Ok fine with me" I shrug going into the dining room mom sat the plates down "waffles for you" she place the plate down in front of me "why thank you."

She kisses my temple "no problem" she sits down and she smacks dad's hand. "I ain't forget this time. We have to say grace before we eat."

"After how many days you forgot mom you just now  remember" she nods holding out both of her hands Jaden and dad grab both of her hands and I grab theirs.

"God is good God is great let us thank him for this food. Amen" mom says and we repeat amen after her.

"Now you can eat up" she smiles at dad. To be honest that's the first time in like 2 years since I saw her happy with dad.

We all begin to eat "so Alexis now that you are 18 me and your father was thinking you should finally get a job."

"With school and cheer I don't see that happening" I stuff a waffle in my mouth "cheer season ends in March make a better excuse honey."

"It's not an excuse I just have a lot of my mind and it's not like I don't want to work I'm just busy" I say. "Whatever you say Alexis but eventually sometime you gone have to get a job."