𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖

Start from the beginning

   ঞじòぴé Timeskip ઈଓᦗ࿐

"Guys! We're here!" Fang announced. All of them gathered at Main door as Fang opened the ship's door.

(This is so fcking weird- 😑)

Gempa noticed Solar and Thorn isn't with them, he glanced at the others as they could only shrugged.

"Sorry we're late!" They turned around to see Thorn dragging Gamma who apparently didn't wanted to be there. Gamma only looked at them awkwardly, So apparently. The leaf element thought it would be a good idea for Gamma to take control of Solar's body for just a day, so that he could warm up with the others.

"Uhh Thorn...?" Gempa looked at Thorn, the leaf element just smiled brightly as Gamma could only look away.

"Don't worry Gem! Gamma's only controlling Solar for a day!" Gempa nodded. All of them went out of the ship as they got greeted by Maksmana and Admiral Amato.

As usual the Sepluplets greeted them, one of the TEMPUR-A agents gave the kokotiam Gang (except the Sepluplets) a tour around the station. The siblings went to their father as they give him a hug. Gamma just basically watched them but then got dragged by Thorn.

"So how are you my sons?" Amato asked them. He pretty much heard the news about the event, but he's not mad. He's actually worried.

"Oh we're fine! Thorn forced Gamma to take control of Solar for a day so that he could warm up" Taufan said, Gamma remained silent as he looked away. Amato just smiled and pulled the light element in a warm hug which startled Gamma.

"You're not... Mad??" He blurted out. Amato just laughed at his statement.

"Me? Mad? Oh no no no. You got the wrong idea, Son." Gamma looked at Amato, surprised that his father isn't mad at him...

"Why would I be mad? You still can't control your power and your emotions got the best of you. At first I was worried when I heard about the news, but glad that you're safe. So don't even blame yourself" Gamma didn't even realized he's crying until Amato wiped his tears. The Armoured Hero smiled softly at his son before hugging him once again.

His brothers also joined the hug. Mechabot looked at them but he eventually got dragged in the hug by Amato.

(I forgot mechabot- I'm so sorry-)

After hugging for like 10 minutes, Amato let go of the hug and soon let his sons put their luggage to their room.

The sepluplets share one big room. And they pretty much sometimes stay at TEMPUR-A if they're off duty.

Gamma started to warm up with the others, while Solar watches him from their mindscape.

Thorn is currently playing with Gamma's hair while Taufan and Hali is watching them.

"There!" Thorn said as he finished doing Gamma's hair. Hali just stared at Gamma with his smug face. Taufan noticed that Gamma is blushing. Basically Gamma doesn't like it when someone tries to style his hair but... Guess he also can't resist Thorn's puppy dog eyes.

"Ohh~ someone's blushing~" Taufan teased, Hali just secretly took a pic of Gamma and hid his phone before the light element could even noticed.

"Shut up..." Gamma muttered as he looked away. Taufan chuckled.

"Looks like we have a second tsundere" he said, Gamma could only glare. But he isn't gonna deny the fact that he's a tsundere... I mean Solar is also a tsundere but he doesn't make it obvious.

"You know what. I'm leaving" he said, Gamma took off the clips on his hair and tie as he left the room. He went to their room as he laid down on Solar's bed.

'I'll give you back the control now' he said to Solar.

'Right. Hope you had fun with my brothers' Solar said before taking back the control. His clothes went back to his usual ones.

Solar stood up and left the room. Making sure no one would see him, The light element went to the rooftop of TEMPUR-A, he stared at the starry sky or rather galaxy.

'I'm gonna need to find a way to defeat the monster.... I don't wanna make the same the mistake again.' He said to himself. He took out the necklace that his brothers gave to him. The necklace is actually hidden inside his inner clothes,

'Even if it cost my life.... I'll make sure I won't lose any of you.' He gripped on the necklace before hiding it back inside of his inner clothes.

He stayed in the rooftop for a few minutes before going back and eating dinner with the others.

"Èñjðɏ ɏðµr håþþïñꧧ whïlê ï† l姆§..... Lïgh† êlêmêñ†."

"ℓєт'ѕ нσρє тнιηgѕ ωση'т gσ ωяσηg тнιѕ тιмє. вєιηg ιη тнє ραѕт αη∂ тєℓℓιηg ѕσмєσηє αвσυт уσυ вєιηg ιη тнє ƒυтυяє ιѕ αℓяєα∂у α ρяσвℓєм."

________________________________________________
______
_____________

Alright. Done for sure-

I accidentally published the chapter when it's still not done.

Apologies for that-
Anyways hoped you enjoy the chapter :>

Also- I would always give this friend of mine spoilers of the next chapters-

And yes I'm spoiling you guys uvu

Also.... WE'RE ALMOST NEAR 1K READS IN THIS BOOK!!!

✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃʸ

That's all for today guys!
See ya in the chapter!
Peace out.